2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Honestly I’m not even gonna worry about who we’re playing. We’re gonna be either the 3, 4 or 5 seed for sure at this point. I just wanna win every single game and go into the playoffs with as much momentum as possible.

Man this team gonna be even nicer when Bolden comes over next season.

Especially after we sign LeBron or PG

Now I want to go to whatever playoff game embiid plays.

Yall think its looking like he will miss a few games in the playoffs?

There was a report that said the Sixers have hope that he'll only miss game 1. Nothing concrete though. I believe it's all about pain tolerance.

Nah. Probably 1 at most. Game 1 would probably be 4/14. And game 3 is that Friday. So game 2 would maybe be Monday or Tuesday. The first round is kinda spread out and the second round is closer together. So in theory it would be exactly 2 weeks from the surgery when game 1 happens. So he may not even miss 1

If it’s projected that he’ll “only miss one game” I HIGHLY doubt he’ll actually miss one game.

With as competitive as Embiid is and with this not being an injury to his actual body or anything I realllllly highly doubt they’re gonna be like “nah you can’t play today in the biggest game of your life, but in two days it’ll be completely fine”

If it’s projected that he’ll “only miss one game” I HIGHLY doubt he’ll actually miss one game.

With as competitive as Embiid is and with this not being an injury to his actual body or anything I realllllly highly doubt they’re gonna be like “nah you can’t play today in the biggest game of your life, but in two days it’ll be completely fine”

Masked Embiid is coming :pimp:

itd be amazing if we somehow got 3rd seed and Milwaukee got 6th.They’re only a game behind at this point. Thatd be the most ideal matchup out of everyone

Fultz getting more & more confident out there :pimp:. This team is looking legit. That Cleveland game is gon be a real teller of where we are

Also **** the Raptors, another fake number 1 seed :smh:

The thought of whoever Cleveland back up PG v Fultz is wild now lol

But we can match up with Cleveland a lot now. Play Richaun when Nance is in. Amir when Tristan is in

I know this team has been rolling but without Dario I don’t like our chances vs the Cavs at Cleveland on Friday. Even with him I’m skeptical. I wonder what lineup us and them will go with considering they’ve been starting Love at center. That would be an awful matchup for Amir Johnson :lol:

Cleveland gonna be coming off a back to back on Friday. hopefully they got some tired legs.

Damn that is true...didn’t realize that. That’ll be a tough game for them against the Wizards too then they’ll have to fly to us in Philly. Probably won’t get in til like 2AM.

I wonder what would be the easier playoff road. Staying at 4 and playing pacers then raptors or getting to 3 and playing the wizards or the heat then the Celtics. I think I wed destroy the Celtics but that wizards match up can go any way.

I'm not a fan of the wizards matchup either but hearing the news about Kyrie (I hope he recovers soon) makes it enticing to go for 3rd.

I'm not a fan of the wizards matchup either but hearing the news about Kyrie (I hope he recovers soon) makes it enticing to go for 3rd.

Yeah we get the third seed and we avoid the Cavs til the ECF if we get that far and have home court all the way through. If the Cavs lose to the Wizards tonight and we beat them tomorrow we’d be pretty much guaranteed the 3 seed.

Well at least we know the Cavs won’t play any defense tomorrow

Edit: I don’t wanna see Washington even more now

Last edited:
I don’t wanna see brown laying Amir Johnson ever again. Especially when you can rotate holmes, ilyasova and saric. I don’t care what he says, you can’t have that guy in the court

I don’t wanna see brown laying Amir Johnson ever again. Especially when you can rotate holmes, ilyasova and saric. I don’t care what he says, you can’t have that guy in the court

As much as Amir’s offensive game can piss me off his defense is actually really good. He gives all out effort on that side of the ball and because of that there’s no way Brown is gonna completely stop playing him.

Saric was off last night and Holmes defense in the second half was pitiful. You had to play Amir to spell ersan

Side note but it’s crazy how I’ve been seeing on ESPN etc is that George hill and Calderon being out is somehow a bigger hit then All Star top 10 player in the league embiid also being out. Madness with these excuses for Cleveland

20180406_190240.jpg

That game was ridiculous last night. My homie came up with tix last second, wasnt even planning on going so shout out to him :pimp:

Also the Lakers lost & Hornets won so we back at the 10th pick :pimp:

Cant wait til Embiid comes back cuz these guys doing without him is giving them confidence they aint have earlier in the yr without him. Ish might be a blessing in disguise. I really do hope Embiids eye & everything good tho

Back
Top Bottom