2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

How much was a ticket for those games if you don't mind me asking?

I'm looking to come down from Toronto to catch a game. Need to figure out expenses

$350 for the 2nd row Game 1

$205 for the 18th row Game 2

Got em from Vivid seats and had 10% off codes for them at the time they released

I gotta talk to my boy tomorrow about copping tickets. I really wanna see embiid but i also really want to go to game one. I also move in my new crib on Saturday so it will be a lot lol

Tickets for game 3 and 4 are $100 minimum even for the cheap seats lol gotta figure something out lol

Gonna see if I can wait out stubhub until closer to game time on Saturday. Will probably come back to bite me but oh well.

This team reminds me of the eagles team this year so much. In the regard that these guys all seem to genuinely love each other, and are having a blast out there. I cant ****ing wait!!

They all genuinely enjoy playing with each other. It's great to see especially when "analyst" say you cannot change a culture that's accustomed to losing.

also, who's the first person to congratulate Fultz? The person who was replaced by Fultz in the rotation.

Ended up grabbing lower second level seats for $125 early yesterday. Not bad I guess, similar seats are up around $200 today. Can't wait.

This team reminds me of the eagles team this year so much. In the regard that these guys all seem to genuinely love each other, and are having a blast out there. I cant ****ing wait!!

yup for sure i said this 2 weeks ago in the NBA thread.

comparison is on point with the 2

For all y’all going to the game tomorrow and Monday, try to get some extra swag for ya boy lol :nerd:

i am really tempted to throw a 100 or 2 on them winning the conference and/or the finals..

Someone is painting these all over. Pretty sick.

IMG_3737.JPG

Back
Top Bottom