2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Ehhh MCW struggles is because he can’t shoot lol and then he had a shoulder injury and forgot how to shoot. You can’t coach that

Tony Wroten and KJ, miss those fools
Point Jakarr
Jrue technically was pre process as his trade started everything

Nerlens was at the game last night. With Amir and Holmes both unrestricted this summer I wonder if he’s wanting to come back? And remember how there was some random rumor last year of him and LeBron wanting to play together :nerd:

Nerlens was at the game last night. With Amir and Holmes both unrestricted this summer I wonder if he’s wanting to come back? And remember how there was some random rumor last year of him and LeBron wanting to play together :nerd:
I wouldn’t mind nerlens back. We need a backup big man who basically plays defense and get rebounds. But he’s gonna have to take a Big pay cut if he wants to come back. That’s the role he should’ve been playing all along. A backup to Joel

Welp, on to the next one

Only Ben, Dario, and Ersan showed up today

Disappointed in Fultz, I know he’s only a rookie with like 15 games under his belt but we need better from him

Save us Embiid

Man Fultz aint show me anything tonight & i always root hard for dude but i legit dont think dude gotta stat besides them 2 missed shots lol

Games like last night is why I don't agree with sitting Embiid for this round lol

And judging from the IG post I saw, Embiid is PISSED...he really wanted to play in Game 2 but they wouldn't let him.

He's about to go Ultra Instinct and take it out on the Heat in Game 3 :pimp:

This is why we have embiid. For when the offense gets stagnant we can feed him until they break. And Wade isn’t gonna give you 3 more 30 point games. Their offense isn’t nearly as strong as ours. There was no reason why they let us come back

Also Ben needs to be more engaged when he’s playing off the ball. Often times he just stands there doing nothing

I’d be worried if we didn’t have an embiid but we can also play that slow Grindy ball if we have to

Last edited:
The Heat just played the defensive strategy of “beat the hell out of everybody on the other team because the refs can’t call it every time down the court” and made the game ugly for us because of it and it worked. This is how that group of not very talented players has won games.

Dwyane Wade might not score 30 points combined over the next three damn games.

Covington needs to play the same kind of hard defense on dragic as they were playing on Ben. Don’t let that him go anywhere without a body on him. Another him like Johnson and oleynik were doing

Covington needs to play the same kind of hard defense on dragic as they were playing on Ben. Don’t let that him go anywhere without a body on him. Another him like Johnson and oleynik were doing
He was doing that. Every time the Heat try screen him off, there’s always a push off. Watch it close

The Heat just played the defensive strategy of “beat the hell out of everybody on the other team because the refs can’t call it every time down the court” and made the game ugly for us because of it and it worked. This is how that group of not very talented players has won games.

Dwyane Wade might not score 30 points combined over the next three damn games.

goran-dragic.jpg

images

kevin-love-kelly-olynyk-4ac02222c623d9e1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Hassan-Whiteside-595x312.jpg

200702220938.jpg

They killed us on defense. They were disrupting every pick/screen we set for JJ or Belli.

Sixers run the same plays at the top of the key just about every chance they can get. Heat made the adjustments in the 2nd qrt

Gritty basketball gotta give it to them

We also fell inlove alil with the 3s, feel like we need someone to go to the hoop and get us to the damn FT line some more

Was in sec 118 mon night. Between us being horrible from deep and their constand fouling/bad reffing it was an ugly game

Attachments

• EF1B4C87-AC18-4D32-A1EB-1AD4E821CDF2.jpeg
    EF1B4C87-AC18-4D32-A1EB-1AD4E821CDF2.jpeg
    488.2 KB · Views: 5
^^ that’s right around where my actual seats were but the tickets I bought were from a season ticket holder so I was able to get in 90 mins before tipoff and stand behind the bench area to watch the players warmup...nobody showed up in these two seats that were in like the third row behind the bench so we just stayed there the whole game :lol: saw so many celebrities/athletes right there and I was sitting beside the nurse of the Sixers team doctor

That dope! Some kid was in my area hawking out seats...i hate mfers like that

I really enjoyed the seats me and my homie had, got em for 150 each the afternoon of the game. And we were in the last row so i could just step over my seat and had a little walkway any time i needed to get up. Row 25 the plug

Back
Top Bottom