2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

This game was just a disgrace! These one and done possessions are horrid. Work the ball around! And RoCo needs to sit down if he can't get anything going. Embiid showed up, just wish Ben would work on his FTs! It's horrible watching it from behind. His form is horrendous! Left elbow way out. No bend in his legs. Gotta work on that this summer. They better get P.O'ed and come back from this on Thursday! I'm so pi$$ed I can't sleep.

Terrible terrible defense. Embiid loafing off of Horford, simmons refusing to rotate over for help. Covington being absolutely useless

Boston did get a ton of open looks but they won’t shoot ~50% from deep again, and we won’t shoot 20%. We still gotta do better all around though.

Boston did get a ton of open looks but they won’t shoot ~50% from deep again, and we won’t shoot 20%. We still gotta do better all around though.
Well if embiid keeps biting in the drive and letting horford be all alone at the 3, he’s going to make them. The team can shoot those shots if they are wide open. Rozier got wide open looks way too many times

Embiid: great on offense bad on defense. Need him to be better

Saric: I need him to get hot again from 3. He’s been off both series

Covington: he has to do something or sit in the bench. Bad on offense and defense

Simmons: I need Ben to be more engaged on defense. He refuses to rotate over. One play dario is calling out horford on the mismatch. Ben looks over and instead of sliding over does nothing. Horford scores easily. I don’t know if he’s too afraid of getting a foul or what

Last edited:
I gotta look at Brown and wonder what he prepared for the last 3 days. The defense is playing the exact same as last game

We started the game off so good on switches now we are just lost and dudes are wide open. Dosent help we are getting dumb shotd up while they hit us eith sone fastbreaks

Not even interested in the rest of this series. Clearly a wrap at this point. You shoot 19% from 3 in game 1 and give up a 22 pt lead in game 2 and your star PG looking like he caught whatever Fultz had/has.

Too many unathletic white guys and Embiid’s getting ran through like a turnstile by 76 year old Al Horford while Bellinelli and Reddick try, somehow, to contain Tatum.

**** is a ****ing wrap.

I’d rather see TLC than Belinelli at this point. Athletic, can play defense and somewhat shoot

The Celtics are running a simple offensive plan that the sixers can’t seem to figure out. Smart or rozier are at the top of the key horford sets a screen and so on. Now here’s the thing, why are they continually cutting him off as the driver and leaving guys open at the 3 point line. 3’s are worse than 2’s. For some reason they keep biting and leaving smart or rozier open. They can make those shots. Never leave them open. Don’t they see how for the most part JJ and Bellinelli always have a man on them and barely eat off screens. If you aren’t going to smother rozier there’s zero chance of winning

I’d rather see TLC than Belinelli at this point. Athletic, can play defense and somewhat shoot
Tlc can’t play defense. Anderson can

TLC sucks. Dont mention that bums name again. Plus Marco wasnt even the problem. Ben was. If dude gave us JUST 7 points, we woulda won :stoneface:

He had one of the worst performances i have ever seen :smh:

TLC sucks. Dont mention that bums name again. Plus Marco wasnt even the problem. Ben was. If dude gave us JUST 7 points, we woulda won :stoneface:

He had one of the worst performances i have ever seen :smh:
He took 4 shots, got frustrated and stopped shooting. And it’s not like I want jump shots, there were no drives no hooks no floaters.

There was something seriously wrong with Ben. He has to be hurt or something. Dude usually is the fastest player on the court pushing the ball end to end and he was looking a million times slower than usual and not even reacting on some balls that would usually be easy rebounds for him. As soon as he missed that first easy layup I knew something was wrong with him because he basically NEVER does that.

nah man. Yesterday's game was so winnable. They should have closed the first half better. That gave boston all the momentum they needed.
Boston had all the momentum once Ben came back in. Both in the 2nd and 4th quarter. He played like **** yesterday. He gotta stop ****ing around and being passive

Tinashe need to work her magic on Ben again. Dude was not himself yesterday.

And Brett needs to get it together and make better adjustments. Stevens has outcoached him so badly that it's a little sad.

...yea I'm def starting to think Brett needs to go :lol:

Brett has been getting schooled so badly man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom