2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Brown needs to play Justin Anderson if Wade gets hot again(also presuming Covington is on dragic). He gives Ben a second ball handler and also a better defensive body

I LOVE how Embiid was gooning them back. Especially that dirtbag Olynik. Joel really is everything to this team. I bet he set the culture of brotherhood there and now he’s making a statement by not backing down to those dirty players.

I’ll be on flights all day today. Glad it’ll be the weekend tomorrow and I can just relax til the game at 2:30 :pimp:

Hopefully we get that W tomorrow so we can wrap up the series at home.

Masked Embiid making his home playoff debut in a close out game would be incredible

Brett really coached a solid game! Starting to believe he really is the guy for this team.

He was a lil shaky to start the season but he’s done a great job overall this year

Also replacing Bayless and TLC’s minutes with Marco and Ersan helped a lot, they’re making all the open shots the previous two would brick

He was a lil shaky to start the season but he’s done a great job overall this year

Also replacing Bayless and TLC’s minutes with Marco and Ersan helped a lot, they’re making all the open shots the previous two would brick[/QUOTE]

Yeah that was BC's smart moves to bring both shooting, experience & defense to the squad w/ the Illy & Marco pick ups. We rank 2nd in defense in the leage since the All-star break. Great stat. It starts on defense.

That had to be the ugliest win in recent memory :lol:

Hope Embiid gets it together and we crush the Heat at home to finish em off.

Man that was a stressful game, glad we pulled out that W.

Im debating on going on tuesday as well, might make a last minute decision based on stubhub prices

ersan was huge today. It’s nice to see embiid still impact the game despite having a pretty bad game offensively. This series is going to be huge for them moving forward

That corner 3 shot by JJ is pretty much the reason we brought him here to Philly. Earlier in the season he missed a wide open game winner from the top of the key. Glad we are in stride!

So who yall want next round? Boston or Milwaukee?

I'm leaning towards Milwaukee tbh

Back
Top Bottom