2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

We will trash the hell out of the Bucks if that’s who we play. We would possibly sweep them. At best they’re winning one game and we’d have home court against them.

I think a Celtics series would be a clone of what this series was like with the Heat. Smart coaching and then some gritty guys who are going to try some extra curriculars after the whistle(Morris and smart). Bucks would be easy money imo

Damn. Just realized that’s going to be it for zumoff this season. It’s nationally televised from here on out correct?

Round 2 :pimp:

I don’t care who we play in the next round, should be able to beat either of them in 5 or 6 games

I feel great for all the guys but especially for Rob and TJ, they had to suffer through some real tough times and be the butt of plenty of jokes but it’s cool to see them still around and contributing

C109D3E7-0456-4CA3-BDE2-6A07AE0FC41A.jpeg

I love these three so much. Three genuinely great people.

Hopefully the big networks stay away from them and their ours for a long time.

hoodie is dope but i love my Philly vs Everybody hoodie plus its black

gonna purchase for my pops tho good look

I got the 47 Brand of that hoodie from the Stadium. Its the exact same but it has thick white drawstrings instead of blue

Who going to any 2nd round games btw?

I'm gonna be traveling for work for the rest of the playoffs :rolleyes. No more games for me but I'll be repping my Sixers gear heavily out on the West Coast.

Def planning on going to a round two game. I didnt take my girl to round 1 so she has to come this time lol.

Hoping we will have a home game on a friday or saturday night. I work at night so i cant hit these weekday games

Even worse we gotta wait an extra day for the next game as if we need more rest. We looked rusty and crap. Horrible defense, can't buy a 3. Got a rookie and rosier dropping career highs on us.

Roco with a Roco game. But Boston will not shoot that well again, bet on that.

What’s worse is that we only had 12 turnovers. Felt like we had 30

We can’t switch everything on D with Redick and Marco in the game. I know we need the shooters but this is where Fultz would shine, they’re closing hard on 3s, beat w the drive

Back
Top Bottom