2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

So this story broke after the news of brett’s extension?
People are speculating that the Sixers announced BB's extension to try and drown out the backlash from this story. Unlikely, but it does have a tiny bit of plausibility to it.

I mean at the end of the day Colangelo isn’t important at all to any of this. Nobody cares if he gets fired

I mean at the end of the day Colangelo isn’t important at all to any of this. Nobody cares if he gets fired

I keep saying this, I think Colangelo is good for making our team "good enough" but he cannot turn this team into a title contender.

That being said, the story that broke out today is making me sick...such an unnecessary distraction.

I keep saying this, I think Colangelo is good for making our team "good enough" but he cannot turn this team into a title contender.

That being said, the story that broke out today is making me sick...such an unnecessary distraction.

And if they don't handle it quickly, we can say goodbye to LeBron or PG even considering Philly

I think BC is gonna be gone regardless. I just hope this is taken care of quickly.

I wonder if they could convince Hinkie to come back :nerd:

Somebody DM Rubin lol

I think BC is gonna be gone regardless. I just hope this is taken care of quickly.

I wonder if they could convince Hinkie to come back :nerd:

Somebody DM Rubin lol

r/sixers would explode

3hfpbW51khsl5ZutuCmf-sRvK_ocDZSOTUDDnXf5kvo.jpg

I guess you can kiss Ben Simmons career goodbye now.
Makes me chuckle at that Colangelo article above when he secretly praises Ben Simmons for not being distracted by models and partying. Oh he's about to be distracted now. Wish he could still use those dummy accounts to post his reaction to this relationship during the upcoming season.

Makes me chuckle at that Colangelo article above when he secretly praises Ben Simmons for not being distracted by models and partying. Oh he's about to be distracted now. Wish he could still use those dummy accounts to post his reaction to this relationship during the upcoming season.

Just about every ball player (football and basketball) ended up in some side nonsense with those chicks, I don't know why they aren't learning lessons from the previous idiots attempt to turn one into a housewife.

:lol: Yea, Liberty Ballers would go nuts too

Think that Griffin dude would be the most likely candidate tho. Seen his name thrown around more than most.

Wouldn't mind that dude from the Celts.

How poetic would it be if Griffin joins us and exploits all Ainge's secrets and tactics.

Bill Simmons, who I still think was targeting the Sixers and his "anonymous source" is really a mole (too random not to have this targeted) will end up losing am an important piece in Boston management causing the Sixers to land LeBron and them never seeing a finals appearance.

Bryan Colangelo investigation could wind up costing Sixers draft picks

The full ramifications of the Twitter controversy swirling around Sixers president of basketball operations Bryan Colangelo are beginning to come into focus. They might explode the heads of Sam Hinkie's deepest devotees.

What emerged as a bizarre expose from The Ringer on Tuesday night could ultimately result in the forfeiture of draft picks for the Sixers, according to a report from SI.com.

If we somehow lost picks, I would have to throw hands with Silver myself

Sounds like Colangelo is pretty much done either way.

I dont really care either way. This team is mostly already built and the needed additions and subtractions are obvious.

Who Would Guys Like If Sixers Selected At 10th Overall In This Years Draft? And Who Would Get You Pissed Off If They Drafted?

Who Would Guys Like If Sixers Selected At 10th Overall In This Years Draft? And Who Would Get You Pissed Off If They Drafted?

I’d be cool with either of the Bridges, Lonnie Walker or Khyri Thomas. Maybe Kevin Knox.

I’m not really a fan of SGA. He’s skinny as hell, slow and his jumpshot seems like it’s too slow to get off on NBA athletes. He’s talented but he has a lot of red flags that would usually hinder a player at the next level.

Back
Top Bottom