2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

I’d Be Happy With Mikal Bridges But I Got Feeling He’ll Be Gone A Couple Picks Ahead Of 10th Overall... So I’m Pretty Sure It’ll Be Between Miles Bridges And Lonnie Walker

How the **** is New Era still making flat brim fitted hats as the official Draft Hat....

Im really starting to think they arent going to fire him. ****ing ridiculous. **** bc

I can see him not getting fired and the entire front office being a laughing stock all summer long. Only things to hope for are a good draft pick(s), Fultz gets his ish together, and a half decent free agent if no Lebron/PG wants to come here.

Need at least 2 out of 3 of those things to happen in order to keep pace with Boston.

Honestly, I dont think he's gonna be "fired". The fact that it has taken SOOO long and that BC/JC are only in the organization because of Adam Silver, the league is trying to save face in a sense. And on top of the Josh Harris is an idiot lol

Looks like JC has tapes on someone within the league/org and that's making the team "think" about keeping him

I'm gonna stick to just the Eagles if they actually don't fire this dude. This is insane

Considering the league is the one that made us hire the Colangelo’s and how upset Adam Silver sounded about the situation in his press conference I’m thinking Silver is playing a part in this **** dragging out.

giphy.gif

Get Jerry outta here too.

f the Colonjellos & f Silver for forcing them on us in the first place..he tried to **** this team over because Hinkie knew how to (legally) work the system

Give Hinkie a bag man, idc what it takes.

Back
Top Bottom