2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

It's amazing how guys be willing to spend $300 on stuff they probably don't want just to maintain a nothing warrantied VIP status on the foot apps supposedly to get this. So you figure 300+160. Your math is not making any sense I can just secure them for sure at stock x for 160 + 60 give or take couple days after the drop.
I hit BC3 on Champs online on drop day $200 + Emerald 11s Champs reserve $175 = Platinum Status for buying 2 shoes I wanted. Might not hit on this drop from Champs, but I didn't buy 2 get Platinum, I bought & Platinum came.
Screenshot_2018-04-11-19-05-24.png

It's surprising to me that the Bred Toes are selling for $20-30 more on stockx right now. I've got both and I gotta say, in my opinion, as buttery as the BT's are, the Shadows are in another class. I think they're even higher quality than my sail white/reverse SBB's, and those are selling for $500+! I guess things can change after release day, just an interesting observation.

It's surprising to me that the Bred Toes are selling for $20-30 more on stockx right now. I've got both and I gotta say, in my opinion, as buttery as the BT's are, the Shadows are in another class. I think they're even higher quality than my sail white/reverse SBB's, and those are selling for $500+! I guess things can change after release day, just an interesting observation.

I call bs that sail whites leather is gawd levels.

Plus they went for under retail a lot of places

spoke to an amp at FNL Northridge Monday they said raffle Wednesday - called today said raffle was yesterday and winners hav already been chosen :smh: (via the backdoor i am assuming)

I call bs that sail whites leather is gawd levels.

Plus they went for under retail a lot of places
I'll post pictures of them both the best I can to show the differences. Don't get me wrong, I agree the sail white leather is top quality, the best in my 1's collection until now. I stand by my opinion that in comparison the Shadows feel and look even better

supply and demand. demand is probably the same on both but supply seems way higher on shadows.

pre release vs post release sentiment also affects prices a lot.

Back
Top Bottom