2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Just got pair #2 in and the quality is probably 2x better on it. It has that nice black leather that was seen in some pics. It has a production date of 12/22/17 the other I guess not as nice pair is 12/21/17. Both are still immaculate though. Let me know if you guys see the same or if I am just tripping.

Just got pair #2 in and the quality is probably 2x better on it. It has that nice black leather that was seen in some pics. It has a production date of 12/22/17 the other I guess not as nice pair is 12/21/17. Both are still immaculate though. Let me know if you guys see the same or if I am just tripping.
What factory? Check the top right of the size tag, it should say LNM or LN3 or something like that.

But they can return whatever they copped. I wonder if they flag accounts for that.
Yep they do flag the account, it won't gain another cent on it, so it'll be a waste of an account. I had that happen to a fta account. Was super pissed. Even went and spent another $225 on ish I wanted. Still won't go up.

Yep they do flag the account, it won't gain another cent on it, so it'll be a waste of an account. I had that happen to a fta account. Was super pissed. Even went and spent another $225 on ish I wanted. Still won't go up.

There has got to be more of a reason than just returning stuff. It's the customers right to return within 30 days.

I know people have won with 7 mins but has anyone ever won by hitting platinum or gold status say the week of a release to get that 10 min headstart.

No disrespect, but I don't understand how clueless some people are on the new app releases. Did some of you just come out of the closet for this release? Apps been out for almost 2 years!

yeah but the app has only rolled out nationwide not too long ago. Before that, it was just a select few cities that got the footapp bless

yeah but the app has only rolled out nationwide not too long ago. Before that, it was just a select few cities that got the footapp bless
True but you really see the same question asked constantly. Its almost in every thread. Feels like there should be a FAQ thread specified for foot apps lol but oh well it is what it is. Kudos to people with the patience on NT always answering those questions repeatedly.

Back
Top Bottom