2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Quick question for anybody that knows. Are the pics on page one pics of this upcoming release or are those an old pair.

The pictures in the first post are the 2018s in some capacity (early pairs, fakes, samples; something.)

I remember in 2013 I was at the end of the line at finish line camping for these. Note this was the same day that the toro 4s came out, im thinking that I wasn't going to be able to cop the shadows. The worker from finish line asked the people in line who was here for the shadow 1s, only about 7 people came forward. Note that it was a good 100 people in line. Moral of the story is people get caught in the hype now a days instead of wearing what they like or just want to make a quick dollar.

People are just coming around to how perfect a shoe the OG 1 is. It's not hype, it's realization.

2013s were just starting to exit the gentrification phase. Still had a ways to go though. Now here we are.

79793072.jpg

Quick question for anybody that knows. Are the pics on page one pics of this upcoming release or are those an old pair.

Pretty sure the pics on page one ain't what we're gonna be getting.

May as well get your apps, pre-orders, bots, connects or whatever else ready. There's gonna be hype for these, far more than Bred Toes.

Honestly shadows might be my favorite 1. They’re so versatile with outfits. Black and grey can never go wrong

I know I'm slow as hell for just now noticing this, but it just dawned on me that one thing that sets the Shadows off, aside from the clean color, and sets them apart from the Black/Reds and Royals, is the fact that they have have a black sole, and not a colored sole like the other two. I don't know why that light bulb just went off in my head. I can't wait to get my two pairs.

I still wear my 09’s pretty often and they are REALLY beat. Ive made the most amazing memories in those shoes than any other shoe I own though. Takes me back to high nights with friends listening to Man on the Moon from start to finish. Barely have worn my ‘13’s, the Nike Air is still on the insole. Will break them in more often.

I know I'm slow as hell for just now noticing this, but it just dawned on me that one thing that sets the Shadows off, aside from the clean color, and sets them apart from the Black/Reds and Royals, is the fact that they have have a black sole, and not a colored sole like the other two. I don't know why that light bulb just went off in my head. I can't wait to get my two pairs.

Yeah that's what makes them the shadows

They're like the others but they stand alone.

forgot to tell y'all, wore my '13 shadows Sunday to the mall. worker at HOH screamed oh hey yo hey hey how did you get them... im like they're 2013's, if they were '18s they would be fake.

he's like damn I was about to say whats up, get in touch I need a plug :lol:

I don't understand where this glitter came from (2013 pair).

My pair has tons of it. That's what makes me want a new pair.

Back
Top Bottom