2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

412FD89B-0644-43FD-A360-1F5E4269477D.jpeg
Ready for this shadow release. Saw this shirt and had to pick it up. Don’t sleep on big kids XL, it’s def a men’s med. I Like my 2013s I’ve broken my 2013s in to the point the leather softened up but that remastered quality will be fantastic.

Any hyped up Jordan 1 gets sold quick in my area and is difficult to obtain. People start camping 24+ hours ahead. People would bring every family member from age 5-75 to enter raffles. We don’t have that reserve app so I have to drive from east to west to enter raffles, and I have never won a pair of og 1s in any raffles yet.

Any hyped up Jordan 1 gets sold quick in my area and is difficult to obtain. People start camping 24+ hours ahead. People would bring every family member from age 5-75 to enter raffles. We don’t have that reserve app so I have to drive from east to west to enter raffles, and I have never won a pair of og 1s in any raffles yet.
your luck’s bout to turn around with these shadows, famo

#positivevibes

Getting a pair for me and my girl. Maybe two for me. One to beat up. These look great that way.

Pics looking better and better, too bad these won’t get worn for time Due to my 2013 being so fresh

Back
Top Bottom