2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

2 pairs for me without question. My BDay weekend can't come soon enough!
IMG_6645.jpg
IMG_6646.jpg
IMG_6647.jpg
IMG_6648.jpg
Already dropped?

Really

I never own a pair of Shadows so I am looking forward to getting them heard nothing but great things about them. Then I like to try and get the Jordan 1 pattern leather that drop on April 20... huge fan of the patten leather look.... the will look like the banneds....

I never own a pair of Shadows so I am looking forward to getting them heard nothing but great things about them. Then I like to try and get the Jordan 1 pattern leather that drop on April 20... huge fan of the patten leather look.... the will look like the banneds....
April 20 news already out?

So not April 14 anymore? Good I’ll be in Europe that weekend so it’s better if it’s the 20th.

If it does end up being the 14th, does anyone know if they can be copped with ease in Europe- either paris the morning of launch or Barcelona later that day.

Check the release date in the area you’ll be at. I was in London for some other release a few years ago and their calendar was a week or 2 off. It was for a pair foams but you get the idea

RD changed? I have 4/14 for a RD. I have Saturdays and sundays off and I always keep my Saturday mornings clear (for sneaker releases)

Just got temporarily laid off at my second job that would've taken away most of Friday and Saturday mornings

If I start that back up around RD though (or my current job gives me hours like crazy), then these'll get even harder :lol:

RD changed? I have 4/14 for a RD. I have Saturdays and sundays off and I always keep my Saturday mornings clear (for sneaker releases)

no that other release dat was for the patent leather NRG ones releasing later that month. Mikey was talking about that and now its got others confused.

upload_2018-3-5_8-55-6.png

Local spot has these ---
Jordan 1 ‘Shadow’ (2009)
size 12 $275 - Great Condition

Good deal? Heard a lot about '13s but not '09s. Non-NA does bug me though.

upload_2018-3-5_8-55-6.png

Local spot has these ---
Jordan 1 ‘Shadow’ (2009)
size 12 $275 - Great Condition

Good deal? Heard a lot about '13s but not '09s. Non-NA does bug me though.
09 got good leather but yeah—if you’re just wanting one pair of shadows just get this years.

Back
Top Bottom