2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

How is everyone knowing whether they won or not?

I have had SNS hit my account before but just as a hold for a raffle. Does the charge I'm seeing now mean I won?

No info about order on SNS account and no email yet.

Resell dropping hard on shadows.

Then again people had false hope with the bred toes.

So y’all with 5 pairs are y’all nervous or nah. I mean you can always make a profit I always say

Kind of a win win game even if it’s 30-40 bucks a pair.

They will go up a little tomorrow after ppl miss out in the morning

So y’all with 5 pairs are y’all nervous or nah. I mean you can always make a profit I always say

Only the wannabe/thirsty resellers gonna panic. Bet some will let them go for like 200 tomorrow.

If your size is in stock at the time you click reserve, then it will already load your size. If not, then it will give you the option to choose another size (automatic L).

Then I shouldve been good.. clicked reserve twice and was given a smooth "FULLY BOOKED" .. lol.. there's no way for me to win with pass man.

L city

Attachments

• IMG_5719.PNG
    IMG_5719.PNG
    103.2 KB · Views: 41

I don't think $30-40 profit is worth it (consider time, travel, packaging, all overhead costs). That just leads to an inflated market and release day Ls. It's virtually a zero sum game. Everyone would be better off just leaving GR and "limited GR" for people to eat. It just never made sense to me why people bother botting stuff like BC3s to resell.

Back
Top Bottom