2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Helll yea. Got my personal pair down. Now for the extra, the back up, and the extra backup pair. :tongue:

Attachments

• AD5087AB-8B7D-4419-A884-884A9C37079A.png
    AD5087AB-8B7D-4419-A884-884A9C37079A.png
    463.6 KB · Views: 29
Resell dropping hard on shadows.

Then again people had false hope with the bred toes.

So y’all with 5 pairs are y’all nervous or nah. I mean you can always make a profit I always say

Kind of a win win game even if it’s 30-40 bucks a pair.

Good, I hope so. It would be nice if we could easily get these with no hype.

Bae with another shoe palace call. For 3!

Ive never won with shoe palace. I stopped putting raffles there last year because I was just wasting my time, and decided I would do it for these, and nope, another L from Shoe Palace.

Apparently, the most available to most limited OG color 1s is this:
Chicago 60-70k
Banned 80-90k
Black Toe 80-90k
Royal 80-90k or more
Shadow 75-80k

These are approximations. Compared to actual GRs, they’re all quite limited. I think backdooring and holiday fever made the Chicago 1 and Black Toe seem the most limited or hard to get. I think the laid back Jordan environment as well as possibly more pairs made the Royal seem to be the easiest by far. I assume the Shadow will be just like the Black Toe unless the hype is just social media hype that isn’t actually real

Chicago 1s came out around the holidays? That’s news to me.

SNS announced all winners notified.

Guess that another L with a hold on my funds. (FTL...SNS...) END must be next

People think these are bred toes.

Unless these apps are bust for many or the quality is on gawd levels and they get hype

Going to be a lot of people oh I didn’t pick up my other 3 pairs. Be on the look out for insert random pair at random ftl

The quality is fire and comparable to SBB

Need these to hit that game royal retail resell in case I strike out on my pair :lol: got my youth a pair below retail so one can hope

You would think, but this is NT, where a lot of the people examine their shoes through a magnifying glass and like to keep their pairs “on ice” until the next release

L from Oqium and Shiekh. One nike pair shipped while the other is still at order processed....thats not good!

Back
Top Bottom