2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Good, I hope so. It would be nice if we could easily get these with no hype.

Ive never won with shoe palace. I stopped putting raffles there last year because I was just wasting my time, and decided I would do it for these, and nope, another L from Shoe Palace.
I stopped doin shoe palace for a while, but I really wanted these. I think all these ticket raffle stores are dirty af.

IMG_4252.PNG
Sheikh handing out them Ws.

Its lit! Sns done hit up my bank acct. Now where is thou email lol?

That's what's weirding me out. They said everyone that hit was contacted, but I got charged with no e-mail from SNS. Maybe it really was just a hold? Anybody get the SNS e-mails on these? People are only posting the Yeezy e-mails on twitter.

Some of us nter's are putting up crazy numbers on this release like the Royals. If this was the NBA we are putting up stats like Westbrook haha

I stopped doin shoe palace for a while, but I really wanted these. I think all these ticket raffle stores are dirty af.
Yeah for sure. I called a shoe palace yesterday to ask if all winners got called. Employee said yeah but if i wanted to buy his pair on the side i could, i just said, "No thanks, bye" and just hung up lol

That's what's weirding me out. They said everyone that hit was contacted, but I got charged with no e-mail from SNS. Maybe it really was just a hold? Anybody get the SNS e-mails on these? People are only posting the Yeezy e-mails on twitter.
I don't know but I called my bank and they said they approved it

Yeah for sure. I called a shoe palace yesterday to ask if all winners got called. Employee said yeah but if i wanted to buy his pair on the side i could, i just said, "No thanks, bye" and just hung up lol
Bro the only reason my girl got the last call is the guy is tryna talk to her. He literally told her “Ima make sure I pull your ticket.” Obviously I wasn’t there. And I’m not gone complain. Lol he can keep the trying.

Resell dropping hard on shadows.

Then again people had false hope with the bred toes.

So y’all with 5 pairs are y’all nervous or nah. I mean you can always make a profit I always say

Kind of a win win game even if it’s 30-40 bucks a pair.

Bred toe debacle not gonna happen again tbh. That only happened because there was no hype to the shoe and no one thought they were limited.

LMAO got damn they flagrant w it.

Bro the only reason my girl got the last call is the guy is tryna talk to her. He literally told her “Ima make sure I pull your ticket.” Obviously I wasn’t there. And I’m not gone complain. Lol he can keep the trying.

Lmaooo literally my girl got a pair of yeezys like that. Shoe palace ****** have no shame

Shoe palace raffles are sketch. Hit on Shiekh tho. They came through with space jams last time too! I think any physical raffles are just shady

Back
Top Bottom