2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

My B/red Toes were def not on par "quality" wise.. they weren't terrible just no where near what everyone says. My Game Royals were better. Now.. on to the Shadows. Almost a week away man.

I just wish to get the shadows in matching pair....
Thats all i need sneaker gods... and at retail tho.

C54DC013-7540-47D2-9230-AB67F0848B89.jpeg

I’m in for... 1 million... pairs.

My B/red Toes were def not on par "quality" wise.. they weren't terrible just no where near what everyone says. My Game Royals were better. Now.. on to the Shadows. Almost a week away man.
My Game Royals were not even close to my Bred Toes. The leather on the bred toes are so soft, and buttery. The game royal leather almost looks synthetic in comparison.

My Game Royals were not even close to my Bred Toes. The leather on the bred toes are so soft, and buttery. The game royal leather almost looks synthetic in comparison.

Opposite for me..

Well its tumbled or smooth version... depends on taste

This right here.. I sometimes read what howdythere howdythere posted and wonder if his GR's are like mine because I think people just look and say if its not tumbled its not soft. My B/red Toes just don't do it but on the other hand my GR's are nothing like my SBB's. So to me it's not about smooth leather or tumbled...just what I think is good. Not a leather expert either.

My blue waffles were waaaay better than the bred toes. I swear to god I had 2 pair in hand and they bothe were the same.

Been a while since I ventured to Fordham to look for an upcoming release but the ~$320 price tag they tryna stick me with no vaseline reminds me why I stopped.

Been a while since I ventured to Fordham to look for an upcoming release but the ~$320 price tag they tryna stick me with no vaseline reminds me why I stopped.

Fordham's gonna Fordham.. Havent been that way in a long long time but looks like itll never change lol.

Can my bro create aFTL app account using my phone number? He wants to assist me with raffles.

So basically shadows is about the same with breds and royals, but with a better black leather quality.

So I bought some airmaxs from FTL on Sunday to get my Plat VIP status. It hasn't added the amount to my account yet, should I be worried? The cashier only asked for my number, was I supposed to have the barcode scanned too?

Yeah. I’m not sure if using your phone number will work for your vip, but to be safe I would call the 1-800 number for customer service. You give them the transaction number or whatever and they will add it you your account. I did this and it took about 3-4 days for it to be credited to my vip account

Yeah. I’m not sure if using your phone number will work for your vip, but to be safe I would call the 1-800 number for customer service. You give them the transaction number or whatever and they will add it you your account. I did this and it took about 3-4 days for it to be credited to my vip account

This...Call them up...

Back
Top Bottom