2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

What does it mean when it says
“you have 5 days left”?

I’ve bought about 7 sneakers this year (in 4 months) alone from FTL.

DB42C8D6-93DA-425D-942A-ED0886D3840C.jpeg
5 days before they bone you with that reset, and you can't hit on ish but a waitlist.

Little late, but for VA people. Also if I haven't listed it, they will not be receiving the shoes (like Hibbett or Champs anywhere near)

Victory Shopping Center
- FTL (App Reserve)
- Athlete's Foot (Did raffles yesterday)
- Shoe City (Raffle, unsure if it continues into tommorow)​
Chesapeake Square Mall
- DTLR (Raffles today and tommorow until 5)
- FNL (Raffles today until closing - Calls going out Wednesday)
- FTL (App Reserve)
- Jimmy Jazz (Raffles on Wednesday)​
Greenbrier Mall
- FTL (App Reserve)
- Jimmy Jazz (Raffles on Wednesday)
- FNL (Check back tommorow or Wednesday 757-424-4434)
- FTA (App Reserve)​
MacArthur Mall
- FTL (App Reserve)​
Military Circle Mall
- DTLR (Check back Wednesday, most likely will do raffles in front of Bank of America @ 9 AM 757-455-0733)
- FTA (App Reserve)
- Jimmy Jazz (Check back Wednesday, most likely will do raffles in front of Bank of America @ 9 AM 757-461-3705)​
Janaf Shopping Center
- Shoe City (Check back Wednesday around 2:30 757-455-6333)​
Lynnhaven Mall
- FTA (App Reserve)
- FTL (App Reserve)​
The Plaza @ Newmarket
- FTL (App Reserve)​
Suffolk Plaza Main Street
- Athlete's Foot (Did raffles yesterday)​
Denbigh Village
Southern Shopping Center
- Athlete's Foot (Did raffles yesterday)
- DTLR (Raffles today and tommorow until 5)​
Patrick Henry Mall
- FTL (App Reserve)
- FNL (Raffles today until closing - Calls going out Friday)​
Peninsula Town Center
- FNL (Raffles today until closing - Calls going out Wednesday)​
Pembroke Mall
- FTL (App Reserve)​
Chimney Hill Shopping Center

Called FNL in my area - they’re scheduled to get shipments Wednesday and will start the raffle then. Recommended calling back to confirm.

Seems like 1 of those releases that if the store is getting them they are getting a but load but there aren't a lot of stores getting them. A lot of Footlockers yes, but no champs in San Diego and both the FNLs so far that I have called aren't getting them.

Apparently Hibbett sports is supposed to be getting an app that allows you to reserve releases like FTA, chm, and ftl

At least that’s what the store manager told me

Apparently Hibbett sports is supposed to be getting an app that allows you to reserve releases like FTA, chm, and ftl

It's already live in app stores but stores don't come up when you search by any zip code!

So if I spend 300 and it expires 10/31/18 I cant spend 300 today to extend it to 4/9/19?

Yeah it's weird I don't get it either.

Off the top of my head I bought BC3, Gold toes, Bred toes, a pair of Vapormaxes, about 2 270s, and a ton of clothes. All in the last 3 months. I might have to call FTL and get the real scoop.

From my experiences and others in my city it looks like it does but I guess no one really knows the true algorithm

I’ve hit when reset to $0 before. Some have hit with 7 mins head start on yeezys. As long as you have the proper standing (platinum or gold) you’ll have the same chances as anyone else.

Yall know what...I wish the Footsite apps gave you the exact date that you are bound to reset. Luckily it doesn't matter with my accounts. For some reason they don't take away my status even though it's at zero. My guess it's because I've spent so much money throughout the years.

Footstores don't take anyone's VIP or platinum status when the dollar resets to 0. Mine don't and assumed nobodies did..

so every year it resets. after the 5 days you are gonna get downgraded to just VIP.... better lock them 10 mins in now :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
if you've spent the required amount, you'll still keep platinum. the amount spent just resets.

Hibbets is fine and nees to stay the way it is. I’ve hit on there multiple times when other sites are impossible to get thru

Back
Top Bottom