2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Little late, but for VA people. Also if I haven't listed it, they will not be receiving the shoes (like Hibbett or Champs anywhere near)

Victory Shopping Center
- FTL (App Reserve)
- Athlete's Foot (Did raffles yesterday)
- Shoe City (Raffle, unsure if it continues into tommorow)​
Chesapeake Square Mall
- DTLR (Raffles today and tommorow until 5)
- FNL (Raffles today until closing - Calls going out Wednesday)
- FTL (App Reserve)
- Jimmy Jazz (Raffles on Wednesday)​
Greenbrier Mall
- FTL (App Reserve)
- Jimmy Jazz (Raffles on Wednesday)
- FNL (Check back tommorow or Wednesday 757-424-4434)
- FTA (App Reserve)​
MacArthur Mall
- FTL (App Reserve)​
Military Circle Mall
- DTLR (Check back Wednesday, most likely will do raffles in front of Bank of America @ 9 AM 757-455-0733)
- FTA (App Reserve)
- Jimmy Jazz (Check back Wednesday, most likely will do raffles in front of Bank of America @ 9 AM 757-461-3705)​
Janaf Shopping Center
- Shoe City (Check back Wednesday around 2:30 757-455-6333)​
Lynnhaven Mall
- FTA (App Reserve)
- FTL (App Reserve)​
The Plaza @ Newmarket
- FTL (App Reserve)​
Suffolk Plaza Main Street
- Athlete's Foot (Did raffles yesterday)​
Denbigh Village
Southern Shopping Center
- Athlete's Foot (Did raffles yesterday)
- DTLR (Raffles today and tommorow until 5)​
Patrick Henry Mall
- FTL (App Reserve)
- FNL (Raffles today until closing - Calls going out Friday)​
Peninsula Town Center
- FNL (Raffles today until closing - Calls going out Wednesday)​
Pembroke Mall
- FTL (App Reserve)​
Chimney Hill Shopping Center

didnt know that athlete's foot still existed. the one at my mall closed down years ago

My Footaction account got reset to zero, but it still let me get a 10 minute head start.

Those of y`all whose account got reset should try anyway and see what happens.

I hate that these have hype. Its only because ive always liked the shoe before the popularity. Im glad everyone can appreciate them now

I hate that these have hype. Its only because ive always liked the shoe before the popularity. Im glad everyone can appreciate them now
honestly a lot of the hype, which is mostly outside NT, imo, is for the gram or that people wanna resell

$ spent means nothing. You have a whole year to get it back up to $300 for the next plat status.

I’ve had a friend who worked at a retail store literally text me pics of him throwing out raffle entries. After that, I knew anything was possible as far as grimeyness :lol:

It's not that, it's because everyone wanted a all red shoe at the time. Toro 4s were the "must haves" for everyone that day.

The Expressions I went to had a FSR of Shadows around 2pm back in 2013 :lol:

It's not that, it's because everyone wanted a all red shoe at the time. Toro 4s were the "must haves" for everyone that day.

The Expressions I went to had a FSR of Shadows around 2pm back in 2013 :lol:

you aint lying bruh... I was one of the people that passed on these, but copped the Toro 4s. That was my first and last time actually camping for a shoe.

I’ve had a friend who worked at a retail store literally text me pics of him throwing out raffle entries. After that, I knew anything was possible as far as grimeyness :lol:

I seen this happen in person. Dude filled out a raffle ticket and then handed it to the employee. Employee then put the raffle ticket straight into the trash can once dude turned his back. :sick:

@calye2da check your pm’s.

back in 2013 when shadows and toros dropped, almost everyone in line wanted the toros. Myself and 2 other people wanted shadows. Store only had 1 size run

What does it mean when it says
“you have 5 days left”?

I’ve bought about 7 sneakers this year (in 4 months) alone from FTL.

DB42C8D6-93DA-425D-942A-ED0886D3840C.jpeg

Don't worry. You will still maintain your platinum VIP since you've already spent $300+.

On the footapps. All that matters is what your status is. They always have this issue. Always says I've spent $0 at Champs but I still have Platnium VIP.

Local FNL doing raffles 'until tickets run out' AKA when I walk in the store they gonna say "Sorry bro. We just ran out of tickets."

Back
Top Bottom