2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

People are selling used pairs of Shadows for like 300 on Ebay. I don't think these will sit.

Either way, I'm going in

Whether Shadows will be difficult to attain...don’t sleep,wait around, and put in the work to make sure you can cop your pairs.

If not set aside an extra $350 for resell if it comes down to it. Not saying it’s ideal but you never know these days
96A1894A-A53B-4562-AE9B-F5DF7952D84F.png
I agree
2013 Shadows have such resell value

Indicated Shadows will not be easy cop.

I was shocked when Bred Toes have high resell value before release. I knew it would be hard to cop.

Turned out I took all L’s

But talking about resell, I expect Shadows can only max out $260

Gray color does not seem as applealing as Bred Toes, Royal, Bred, anything like that

It’s not satin or any shiny material.
There was a Satin Shadow Aliyah version..... I would call it Platinum.

Last edited:
I’ve seen someone trying to sell the AllStar 1’s for $500 in DS condition even though you can find em for $210 or more!

Jus sayin you never know with folks these days when it comes to sneakers

Bred toe release totally surprised me. I got lucky and won off FL app .But we had fools waiting at Nike Portland at 5 pm the day before. It's a great sneaker but I wouldnt pay $300 for them. For shadows I might... Hope it doesn't come down to that. Ill put in the leg work for these. Ill be happy with 1 pair but would like 2 or 3

I’ve seen someone trying to sell the AllStar 1’s for $500 in DS condition even though you can find em for $210 or more!

Jus sayin you never know with folks these days when it comes to sneakers
I remember when the gamma 11s came out, some yob on Instagram called them blue breds and wanted 700.

I just think it’s crazy how everyone magically likes these now. I bought in 2009 on sale for $50, and they didn’t immediately sell out in 2013. It’s frustrating for someone like me who has always liked the shadows more than any other OG 1 to see everyone know “love” these

I just think it’s crazy how everyone magically likes these now. I bought in 2009 on sale for $50, and they didn’t immediately sell out in 2013. It’s frustrating for someone like me who has always liked the shadows more than any other OG 1 to see everyone know “love” these

I know, it's irritating. I got the 2009's for like 80 bucks. Materials are awesome on those. And when almost everyone went after those lame Toro 4's, I gladly took the Shadow's. Now everybody and their dog will want the 2018's. It is what it is though. I will still get two pairs. Screw the bandwagoners.

looking at the month of April and the shoes that are releasing, its not looking good. Seems like they spread out the fire releases to first and last of the month so there is no attention diversion for "The Beasts".

These will not sit. You may hear anecdotal stories of getting a pair on the Monday after release, but these will sell out on Saturday.

But talking about resell, I expect Shadows can only max out $260

Gray color does not seem as applealing as Bred Toes, Royal, Bred, anything like that

It’s not satin or any shiny material.
There was a Satin Shadow Aliyah version..... I would call it Platinum.
Shadows have always been loved in these threads. Some even list them as the most wearable because “grey goes with anything”. Don’t sleep, resale should be similar to royals tho.

These will sell out as soon as they are released. Just sold a 2009 (not in the greatest shape) and it only took a day of listing it. The demand is there for any shadow in leather....
That’s fine

I’m ready to take on my 11th L on Air Jordan 1 raffles.

Might take L’s on Royal Chicago’s too.

Just decided I’m going to try for these. Last couple weeks got me feeling lucky. Lol

Back
Top Bottom