2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Never understood why people promote them selfs and gain customers. Then do the bait and switch on them...good Business people w Business people want you to come back and only use them.. it’s like he gets a quick hit and then does stupid ****. I know unbreakable kicks Loves him always giving him a shout out on his YouTube channel. The only YouTube people to me that dont think they are better then people are MIKE RICH. PATISDOPE SCOOP208 SETH FOWLER TAYIB SALAMI THESONOFSOMEMAN.

Never understood why people promote them selfs and gain customers. Then do the bait and switch on them...good Business people w Business people want you to come back and only use them.. it’s like he gets a quick hit and then does stupid ****. I know unbreakable kicks Loves him always giving him a shout out on his YouTube channel. The only YouTube people to me that dont think they are better then people are MIKE RICH. PATISDOPE SCOOP208 SETH FOWLER TAYIB SALAMI THESONOFSOMEMAN.

Don't really want to derail this thread with Shoetuber talk but Scoop208 out here getting fans to buy a $60 restock notification bot. I like his videos, but I can't respect that. Also Unbreakable Kicks bigs up Fineline because they both do the same job and now they want to partner up.

With that said, I sold my pair of Air Max 97/1s so I can have a better chance of grabbing these. Might even be the first shoe I double up on.

WCS has the shadows up for 300 shipping right now fyi if anyone just wants them now.
no sir. wiling to take a shot and see if I miss out on release day.

a8d4f796ad85ed6a2e074358a4973d83.jpg

Can’t believe though its already been 5 years since the last retro Shadows came out. I remember these flooding Paris and walking into a Footlocker to grab a pair on release day. Even had time later in the day to go back to exchange my pair because of a cut in the leather.

Honestly? it looks like crap in that pic. I understand the need for good quality leather but the tumbled leather like that? Just doesn't age well when it gets worn in.
When tbings get so tumbled it comes off looking cheap to me. Normally the fakest leather is massively textured to try to pass as real.

Retail or bust for me
If I strike out I strike out
I’ll just rock my KO shadows more often >D

Snagged a few pairs today early from the local Mom and pop. Quality isn’t anything crazy. Similar to royals but smooth leather on the shadow areas. Not bad though at all.

NEED these shadows, but I'm not worried. made sure to grab some extra bred toes to offset the cost if I miss.

Back
Top Bottom