2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Preorder prices are surprisingly high. Just started focusing on these and was doing some looking around. It’s retail or bust for me...

he did, mike rich said he personally picked his out. scoop208 got his from fineline and said it wasn't anything special, seth fowler also said they're pretty much breds/royals with a different color
I’m no leather expert by any means like some of the people on here but my pair is very soft especially around the toe box. Much more so then my breed and royals. I’m sure everyone will be happy with their pairs.

Wore my shadows today with tech fleece joggers. Very happy with them!

Attachments

• E654170D-F31A-4B99-8C5C-54EC9AA70EA7.jpeg
    E654170D-F31A-4B99-8C5C-54EC9AA70EA7.jpeg
    294 KB · Views: 117
With footlocker app reserve, pairs from there and major retailers can’t be backdoored right?

Nah people still finesse. There's been a few stories up here of employees turning customers away and saying it's a error in the system or something

Crazy amount of early pairs. Wtf

The Foot Locker near me already has their shipment. Those are tied to the app, but I can see mom and pop stores selling them right now. I got the see and hold them today and I am not a leather expert or anything like that, but the leather was noticeably softer than other 1s. Hell, I don't even know if that is a good thing or not but it was really soft. These were not on my radar at all, but I may have to cop.

Been wearing these since Tuesday. These are NICE AND SOFT.

Attachments

• BC52070D-B238-416E-8DF1-20C3017B6FB9.jpeg
    BC52070D-B238-416E-8DF1-20C3017B6FB9.jpeg
    353.5 KB · Views: 68
Don’t sleep on this release. Royals sold out quick last year and resell wasn’t too bad but This release will be like bred toes. Cop pairs ASAP if you strike out

With footlocker app reserve, pairs from there and major retailers can’t be backdoored right?

I know a few managers in my area and from what they told me it’s pretty much impossible to backdoor pairs. They only way they can is if they can get around the system itself, which I’m sure only the developers know

Back
Top Bottom