2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont know what to tell you other than he slide into the contact.

Not sure of it is true or not, but people on twitter were saying that both a charge and a block were call on the floor.

Difference of opinion, just like the refs on the floor.

As stated before, if it was called a block initially on the floor? No problem. My issue is with the rule that allows refs to change a call that was made on the floor. They should be allowed to review the restricted area thing...But not change the call made on the floor based on opinion.

Difference of opinion, just like the refs on the floor.

As stated before, if it was called a block initially on the floor? No problem. My issue is with the rule that allows refs to change a call that was made on the floor. They should be allowed to review the restricted area thing...But not change the call made on the floor based on opinion.

Agreed, awful rule. My opinion would change a little on that if they really did call a block AND a charge on the court though. In that case they are just reviewing to get it right.

Ov

yoo soon as I seen Hill walk up to the line he was looking wild nervous , straight shook on some Vince carter **** :lol: :smh: ...figured he was missin both

I know JR in the locker yelling “he shoulda made the free throw tho” while everybody going at him :lol:

Real talk, I'm imagine JR going up to every single player in the locker room saying this. :lol:

The NBA is the only league where officials can dictate the game.

3BC9C34D00000578-4083560-image-a-28_1483437393332.jpg

But I agree. NBA refs are trash af

Lue crying this much bout a call that was ultimately called correctly another sign of bad leadership. These fools ain't tryna win this series

can a Cavs fan or Bron stan tell me why Clarkson plays over Cedi?

it won't make a difference against the W's but he's far better in that spot

Yea I’d mostly be done with him and just have Hill or Bron on the floor at all times.

Also JR played 40 mins. Bonehead defensive plays, missed swing passes, his usual wide open misses, and then obviously that blunder at the end which is pretty much a microcosm of his contributions since that title run. Im giving quite a bit of his mins to Hood/Cedi. Can’t possibly be any worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom