2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick_Young_and_JaVale_McGee_%285527802417%29.jpg

Son these *****s really about to be NBA champions together :smh:
Warriors need to 3peat so Javale can match Bron in rings :pimp:

LeBron was at the spot before kd elevated.

I wouldn't have an issue of it was called a block initially. I have an issue with the rule allowing refs to change calls made on the floor.

I dont know what to tell you other than he slide into the contact.

Not sure of it is true or not, but people on twitter were saying that both a charge and a block were call on the floor.

Ov

yoo soon as I seen Hill walk up to the line he was looking wild nervous , straight shook on some Vince carter **** :lol: :smh: ...figured he was missin both

I know JR in the locker yelling “he shoulda made the free throw tho” while everybody going at him :lol:

I mean, anyone would be shook going to the line with 4 seconds left and game in your hands :lol:

but yes hes a solid FT shooter but I knew he was missing one for sure. wouldn't have been shocked if he missed both.

Cavs lost their composure bottom line. Bron had his stats and his excuse and proceeded to get rolled over in ot. Overrated leader gotta weather the storm better..

Man, end of regulation still got me :smh:

JR taking any shot would've been ideal.

Look at GSW, they all run towards Bron once he approached the 3point line. They scrambled.

51/8/8 in The Finals and you still out here trying to tell us KD is on his level.
I mean KD does not have to carry his team anymore.

This is where thw individual player talk jist doesn't matter. Warriors got to the point where superstar players don't have to play at a superstar level for 48 min to win. The collective team is just better and this was overall an off game for them.

I don't think KD was scared but he just wasn't in the game. Wasn't synced in. Still won with Steph and Klay with the others pitching in.

We all saw what things looked like when all of them dudes are on their game for a series.

Next 2 days will be annoying with talk about the charge, JR dumb *** play, TT toss, Missed FT, missed time out, etc talk. Why couldnt we just have a good game with no controversy. Now I gotta walk by people cubes tomorrow and hear everyone replay the damn game.

I dont know what to tell you other than he slide into the contact.

Not sure of it is true or not, but people on twitter were saying that both a charge and a block were call on the floor.

Wait, this ref talk is because of this???? (did not watch the game)

Wow.

I just don’t understand how the warriors get every benefit of the call. Harden was fouled four times going up for a 3 in game 7. The NBA is the only league where officials can dictate the game. That charge changed the game. Up 2 got the ball :50secs to go

game was tied at the end of regulation

and tristan thompson hit draymond twice, once the ball and his hand connected and then he swung again

suspend him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom