2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its also like Zaza Javale and West arent playing this series. Cavs are going to play TT so the Warriors Cs will get run.

People forget wt 3shen JR Smith gets hit he can go for 4 straigh
Lebron can cover both harden and Paul's numbers

Ok well how about jeff green - pj tucker?

A combo of hill/smith/Clarkson can cover Gordon's stats

Point is everyone on the cavs roster is a wildcard and can show up at any given time pair that with lebron and this could he a dangerous team that no one takes seriously

Newest Detail episode breaking down Bron and KD...guess the curse is on hold for one night.

i just want to see scott foster work the gms to see what kind of tomfoolery he will pull :lol:

Ready for Lebby to move on from Cleveland so I’m hoping my 5 games prediction holds true

Tired of Cleveland, ready for something fresh

Ready for Lebby to join a different cast

screen-shot-2014-06-24-at-9-42-38-am.png

Yup highly underrated aspect of this. Kyrie made Bron's job so much easier, there's going to be a lot more opportunity to help.

But if lebrons peasants start hitting those kick out passes it will make it easier on him as well

We talking about KD that was getting cooked by air Gordon
Eric gordon is short and fast.

Swear you never hooped dawg. Tall dudes routinely get popped but shorter players. How you think Barea still flourishing. Speed is the advantage of shorter guys.

EG got wiggle with the rock too. Bron still dribbles like he has 2 left feet for hands.

Swear you never hooped dawg. Tall dudes routinely get popped but shorter players. How you think Barea still flourishing. Speed is the advantage of shorter guys.

EG got wiggle with the rock too. Bron still dribbles like he has 2 left feet for hands.

So you saying lebron has no handles ? Lol son has more handles than most SG/PG in this league

A bench doesn’t matter when you have 3 20ppg scorers. Stagger their minutes.

And it really doesn’t matter when the opposition doesn’t have a bench either

People forget that Draymond is also capable of 20ppg, as he was responsible for keeping GSW neck to neck in the Game 7 against the CAVS that they inevitably lost.

You put a double team on Curry and Durant and that leaves Klay and Green open. Cards are too heavily stacked against the CAVS with 4 top level starters on the team. LBJ will need his entire squad to play damn near out of their minds in order to even keep this close.

EG has one of the best first steps and pump fakes in the game, pure scorer. Nobody on Cavs can replicate what he did at ALL

But if lebrons peasants start hitting those kick out passes it will make it easier on him as well

What have these playoffs shown us on that front? The reliability of the peasants hitting those shots?

So you lose Iggy as another body and gain Klay, not much dropoff at all on that front.

Paul Pierce had the same thoughts as me during the finals last year and hope to see it this year. They have to let Bron guard someone other that Durant -- Bron is getting his points/wearing himself out and he is guarding Durant who still getting his no matter how hard he is playing defense. He would be better guarding Draymond/Klay and working hard but not as hard as guarding KD.

What have these playoffs shown us on that front? The reliability of the peasants hitting those shots?

So you lose Iggy as another body and gain Klay, not much dropoff at all on that front.
They hit em when needed in Game 7 right

I seen kevin durant defend better on better players

NBA Finals: Warriors vs. Cavaliers
Name CLE GS Games
Kevin
Arnovitz
i
Ian
Begley
i
Jerry
Bembry
i
Amin
Elhassan
i
Jeremias
Engelmann
i
Chris
Forsberg
i
Nick
Friedell
i
Andrew
Han
i
Chris
Haynes
i
Chris
Herring
i
Baxter
Holmes
i
Zach
Lowe
i
Tim
MacMahon
i
Bobby
Marks
i
Dave
McMenamin
i
Nick
Metallinos
i
Kevin
Pelton
i
Jorge
Sedano
i
Ramona
Shelburne
i
Andre'
Snellings
i
Marc
Spears
i
Michael
Wright
i
Royce
Young
i
Ohm
Youngmisuk
i

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23634082/expert-predictions-finals-2018-nba-playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom