2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People just pointing to last year as if that means anything this year . A hobbled Iggy who is a primary LeBron defender will matter Golden state isn't as good as last year either .

This isnt true at all. Andre wasnt the primary LeBron defender last year, and we seemed to do alright.

EDIT- I see @MVP already addressed this nonsense.

Last edited:
Curry is 30 3 pointers away from being the all time lead for the playoffs .... does he pass it this year ?

Possibly. But not if they sweep. Hes been averaging 5-6 makes a game. So he'll have to continue that and hit at least 5 games. Otherwise theres always next yr. Play within the game. Dont force it for stats. Thats big russ little russ ****.

You guys act like you can just put a list of pluses and minuses from each team versus last season and that will tell you the outcome of this series. Life don't work like that.
There have been several basketball reasons laid out explaining why this is a severe mismatch, to which you have responded: “Refs”

“they came back from 3-1 that one time”

“Warriors aren’t focused”

Basketball don’t work like that.

ACFA4340-6FF4-4C7F-97E9-393A6F9E4C1F.jpeg

Surprisingly he has, lol. Multiple times. Including a 17 game streak in 2012-2013.

Well Damn! I didn’t know that

There have been several basketball reasons laid out explaining why this is a severe mismatch, to which you have responded: “Refs”

“they came back from 3-1 that one time”

“Warriors aren’t focused”

Basketball don’t work like that.
I never said it isn’t a mismatch. I said the future is unwritten.

And Cleveland isn’t nearly as close as to being as good as last year.

Houston showed a vulnerable side of GSW but the Cavs don’t have the roster to replicate

They did and the Cavs can EASILY replicate what the Rockets did with the roster they have...

LEBRON = harden and paul
TT = poor man's capela
Kevin Love = upgraded Ryan Anderson/Pjtucker
George hill/jr smith = Gordon

I can see the Lakers scrubs and rodney hood getting some shine as well

This series will be closer than most people think.. I wouldn't be surprised if lebron pulls this off with the kind of season he's had to cement himself as the certified goat

Reactions: DLF
After playing those east teams all playoffs...

Cavs not going to know what hit them early...****, yall got me second guessing my +13 now. haha

They did and the Cavs can EASILY replicate what the Rockets did with the roster they have...

LEBRON = harden and paul
TT = poor man's capela

This series will be closer than most people think.. I wouldn't be surprised if lebron pulls this off with the kind of season he's had to cement himself as the certified goat

Bro......Love is no where near Tucker on Defense or toughness.
The defensive end is the REAL problem.

LEBRON = harden and paul
TT = poor man's capela

LeBron is the only trustworthy player on the Cavs. The Cavs are alot more talented than most people give them credit for, it's just that no one besides LeBron performs consistently. So based on those trends, the Cavs are gonna get smacked. The Cavs are going to have to dig deep to even be competitive.

Green or Looney will have to guard LeBron. IDK why everyone is suggesting the Warriors don't have another body to put on LeBron. It's not even like Iggy guarded Lebron for 40 mins every game last year either :lol:

After playing those east teams all playoffs...

Cavs not going to know what hit them early...****, yall got me second guessing my +13 now. haha

Nah homie .. I'm a warrior's fan at heart and this team will NOT cover that 13 point spread... when they see a weaker opponent this team tends to coast.. coast too much against lebron and it can get very ugly for GS

Ready for Lebby to move on from Cleveland so I’m hoping my 5 games prediction holds true

Tired of Cleveland, ready for something fresh

Ready for Lebby to join a different cast

LEBRON = harden and paul
TT = poor man's capela

Dog........

So LeBron now = both Harden and CP3

And George Hill and JR Smith haven’t been able to do anything Eric Gordon can do right now in about 5 years

Ryan Anderson basically didn’t even play and Love isn’t bringing anywhere near the toughness or defense Tucker was

GSW will have moments within games that will leave us scratching our heads regardless of who they are playing. Maybe Cleveland shooters can get hot during those lapses that give them a sustainable lead for a game or two.

I am not sold on GSW bench without Iggy either.

Then there's Lebron...so you never know.

Dog........

So LeBron now = both Harden and CP3

And George Hill and JR Smith haven’t been able to do anything Eric Gordon can do right now in about 5 years

Ryan Anderson basically didn’t even play and Love isn’t bringing anywhere near the toughness or defense Tucker was

Lebron can cover both harden and Paul's numbers

Ok well how about jeff green - pj tucker?
Love will cover the points tucker couldn't get

A combo of hill/smith/Clarkson can cover Gordon's stats

Point is everyone on the cavs roster is a wildcard and can show up at any given time pair that with lebron and this could be a dangerous team that no one takes seriously

LEBRON = harden and paul
TT = poor man's capela

I agree. Media always runs with stuff and almost always comes back and bites them in the ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom