2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they lose the series? As the league is currently constructed, there isn't a squad out there that's going to beat them come playoff time.
The losing team was missing one of the greatest point guards in NBA history. He wouldn’t have made a difference at all I guess :lol:

Bottom line, they’re not head and shoulders above every single team. This was just proven 2 weeks ago :lol:

That fat MF would get washed up

doubtful. this is what the average person who would still make such a case looks like

J8xcawaxMrsW.jpg

Pacers series.....

8F44A0A8-C854-4395-8016-669FEA72CA32.jpeg

It’s a shame how Bron and his media does this. Controlling the narrative. THIS being a discussion shows how calculated they are in spin.

ESPN coverage of LeBron has been downright poor.
this was so not needed what did they think would happen people would feel sorry for him? they already did for having a **** team

When it's all said and done I think kd becomes the goat with lebron a close second

I see him getting the rings to debunk the title debate and should have the stats to back up his claim

When it's all said and done I think kd becomes the goat with lebron a close second

I see him getting the rings to debunk the title debate and should have the stats to back up his claim

GOAT? He won't even get to Tim Duncan level, much less LeBron level much less Jordan

I think KD ends with 4 Chips and beats Kareem’s scoring record.

No.

His cap is at 2.

He's not touching Magic's resume.

9x all NBA 1st team
3x MVP
3x Finals MVP
12x All Star
2x steal champ
4x assist champ
5x NBA champ

And this was only in 13 years of work. Steph is in year 10 next season.

Cap at 2 ? Curry didn't come to a stacked team like magic that's why it took awhile

Think Steph caps out as maybe a top 5 guard all time.

More interesting is going to be the KD-Bird debate. If the masses accept he's better than Larry then he's def top 10, but one would think unless he leaves GS and wins elsewhere they won't do that.

The losing team was missing one of the greatest point guards in NBA history. He wouldn’t have made a difference at all I guess :lol:

Bottom line, they’re not head and shoulders above every single team. This was just proven 2 weeks ago :lol:

The losing team also lost...duh. We can play this hypothetical game all you want, I'm still taking the Warriors 10x outta 10 in that series EVEN with a healthy CP3. Bottom line...like the actual bottom line...they are heads/shoulders above EVERY team - until proven otherwise. Every team in the NBA is just chasing at this point. The gap is wide. It's going to take some crazy player shuffling around the league to close that gap a bit.

Since they added Kevin Durant to the best team in the sport two summers ago, no opposing team has come close to figuring out how to withstand these Warriors in those instances when they rouse themselves to bear down with all their terrifying and world-historic firepower. A dismal truth they’ve made undeniable over the course of these playoffs—and really, over the course of the past two full seasons—is that the rest of the NBA’s ceiling is “troubling the Warriors enough to merit their full attention for more than 45 seconds at a time.”

Link

GOAT? He won't even get to Tim Duncan level, much less LeBron level much less Jordan
He's sitting on two and this Warriors team is built for another 4 years.. he will beat Kareems scoring record and he's only 29 and already more than halfway to goat level

Lebron is a tool by the way for that stunt about the hand.

If you're able to keep quiet about it throughout the series why cry about it after the fact.

KD clearly is the better player, and deserved FMVP last night! But Warriors will always be Curry’s team.

I wonder was “drama” they are talking about?

Poor, poor ****rry. The sad thing is that had they picked up someone that was just slightly better than Harrison Barnes instead of going overkill with Durant, ****rry would've had 2 Finals MVPs right now and everyone would be talking about how he's the best player in the world.

Instead he isn't even referred as the best player on his own team, which is a team that was built around him and his skill set. Now he's stuck giving lame, politically correct "I don't care about no Finals MVP, as long as we win" answers, where he's lying through his teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom