2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20180609-121518_Gallery.jpg
Congrats to @suberzat1 for winning this year's bracket challenge. We'll be in touch when next season starts regarding your prize (League Pass for next season)

and that my friends is how clickbait gains traction around the world.

nowhere does David West even HINT at what it is, but the chatty cathy’s didnt miss a beat in speculating, assuming it meant something bad. calling him old, etc.

he could be talking about a vital member of the team being hurt or dealing with personal issues and through that the team persevered

this is where things like fake news come from

no, its not ESPN
no, its not the media
its YOU

Dude makes up a hand injury, and all of his dumb*** minions run with it.

The league will be sooooooooo much better once he's gone.

The league will be better without LeBron? Na, you’re hate has gone too far..

Well Kerr did say on Sportscenter last night there was some internal stuff that went on this year but didn't elaborate.

Not to get into this, but how many times has LeBron been the favourite walking into a Finals series? Three times?

I’d say:

2011, 2012, 2013 and PUSH on 2014.

Ppl love to bring up Vegas’s favorites....but forget how volatile it is. Like a young asss OKC team backsweeping a ver spurs team that was 10-0 at that point made them technically “Vegas favorites”....but by no means were they real actual favorites in that series.

Congrats to the Warriors and their fans. Crazy run yall are on.

I'll defend KD's decision all day, because he was well within his rights to make a decision as to where he wanted to play. However, the competitive balance of the league is all kinds of messed up. It's going to take a major injury to 2/4 of the marquee players on the Warriors for them to even be slightly threatened. If/when KD re-signs, they're going to be on the easy path to the finals for the next 3-5 years.
They were just down 3-2 two weeks ago man :lol: they are not invincible

I’d say:

2011, 2012, 2013 and PUSH on 2014.

Ppl love to bring up Vegas’s favorites....but forget how volatile it is. Like a young asss OKC team backsweeping a ver spurs team that was 10-0 at that point made them technically “Vegas favorites”....but by no means were they real actual favorites in that series.
You had the same years I had. I never thought for a second that Heat team was beating the Spurs in 2014 though.

def looks messed up

didn't get to come in here last night and speak about his comments but its funny how he wasn't wearing any casts or anything til last night after the game. if he was injured for the last 2 weeks and no one knew,,, shoulda kept It that way. end of story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom