2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
0262D3A6-A166-4BF2-9E26-AA1FAD580293.jpeg

All time great top 10 player KD narrative is getting pushed hard today. I've never seen so many posts with Kevin Durant alongside Michael Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, Wilt, etc before today.

Moae Help & Moar Health..... when he goes to Join this years MVP & Another Top 10 player in the league next year & loses again what's gonna be the new excuse?

NBA definitely pushing KD as the next best player in the league.

The reign of Lebron is coming to a end

All time great top 10 player KD narrative is getting pushed hard today. I've never seen so many posts with Kevin Durant alongside Michael Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, Wilt, etc before today.

I dont think when its all said and done that it would be ridiculous to think Durant is a top 10 player of all time. As far as basketball skills go, he is one of the most skilled players I have ever seen. Will his accolades and achievements ever reach the level his general skill is ranked? Maybe, maybe not.

But top 10 all time will certainly be on the table when Durant hangs em up in 8-10 years.

I dont think when its all said and done that it would be ridiculous to think Durant is a top 10 player of all time. As far as basketball skills go, he is one of the most skilled players I have ever seen. Will his accolades and achievements ever reach the level his general skill is ranked? Maybe, maybe not.

But top 10 all time will certainly be on the table when Durant hangs em up in 8-10 years.

KD is already top 10-15. Steph 15-20 range.

@P C H said it 4 year ago. KD was right there with Bron since 2014.

Personally he'll never crack my top 10 unless he wins a title "on his own", but that's just me. I just can't get over the fact that he went to a 73 win team, that beat him weeks prior to that and had three all NBA players. He jumps on their bandwagon to win championships and all of a sudden he's a "consummate winner" and "clutch"

If Kawhi, Anthony Davis, Harden, etc took pay cuts to join the Warriors and win championships would that boost their all-time ranking in your eyes? They're "winners" now right?

NBA definitely pushing KD as the next best player in the league.

The reign of Lebron is coming to a end

i still feel like it is curry's team. one thing curry has done is beaten the best along the way and that includes KD/russ thunder. he is still going to be "one up" on kd when it ends and that's just not rings

Also imagine calling someone the best player to ever play the sport, handing him two All Stars, a team built to his exact strengths & continuing to call that guy an underdog yearly

How are any of the Cavs teams built his exact strengths? From a roster construction and skill-set standpoint please explain this to me.

Personally he'll never crack my top 10 unless he wins a title "on his own", but that's just me. I just can't get over the fact that he went to a 73 win team, that beat him weeks prior to that and had three all NBA players. He jumps on their bandwagon to win championships and all of a sudden he's a "consummate winner" and "clutch"

If Kawhi, Anthony Davis, Harden, etc took pay cuts to join the Warriors and win championships would that boost their all-time ranking in your eyes? They're "winners" now right?

Nobody cares about your top 10 :lol: :lol:

Nobody cares about your top 10 :lol: :lol:

Hey man, I'm just a guy offering my opinion on an internet Message Board just like you. I do believe that my opinion is closer to mainstream NBA thought but who knows.

That being said I can't wait until you guys are all Lakers fans again like you guys were for five years ago. :lol::lol::lol:

KD clearly is the better player, and deserved FMVP last night! But Warriors will always be Curry’s team.

I wonder was “drama” they are talking about?

KD clearly is the better player, and deserved FMVP last night! But Warriors will always be Curry’s team.

I wonder was “drama” they are talking about?

dray cussing everyone out
kerr just chilling and smokin and letting the team handle their own ****
nike pushing hard for KD to be the face of that team
not necessarily "bad" just that it wasn't as smooth as it was in past years. this been a long process going on more than just the last 4 years for the core

Hey man, I'm just a guy offering my opinion on an internet Message Board just like you. I do believe that my opinion is closer to mainstream NBA thought but who knows.

That being said I can't wait until you guys are all Lakers fans again like you guys were for five years ago. :lol::lol::lol:

:rofl: :rofl: people love to call us bandwagon fans to hide the hurt of their teams failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom