2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would he win it back if he joined another super team? lol

Well for one if he went back to OKC that would be the ultimate babyface turn. I don't think if he joined another superteam long as it's not in GS given the circumstances.

I agree with this somewhat, but even without playmakers you can still run people off of curls and pindowns to get open shots. Part of the difference between the warriors and cavs is their off-ball movement is non-existent. If you look at the Warriors anytime someone doesnt have the ball they are either running the baseline or cutting down off the wing. You should be able to do some of that stuff for your Korvers and JR Smiths of the world but it its going to work will Hill/Love/TT. They do it some with Korver, but the Warriors have done a great job of getting in front of the screen before Korver even curls around to stop the pass before it even happens.

Wouldn’t it be a site to see korver running off a bron screen to get the split second he needs to get off his 3? At the very least, you’d get a mismatch for lebron in the post off that switch, which would either be steph or klay

I also think it'd be great for the league as a whole. You get KD on another squad. Return of Steph unchained, more contenders is always better. But he may just like being able to coast at this point and not really take any heat if he laugh plays sub par.

Vincent Lamar Carter is going to help the Dubs 3 Peat next year
VC being there is going to let them rest Iggy as much as they can
Jordan Bell is going to make sizable improvements in year 2
McCaw lost his bag with that injury, so he'll probably be back on a 1 year
McGee not going to go anywhere as long as they want him

And then some stupid team is going to sell them a 2nd round draft pick and let them pick a guy perfect for their system
They just need to find a G/F scorer type

#28th pick

Book it :smh:

Kevin Love and Eric Gordon needs to find their ways to gsw. They would have the times of their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom