2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron making excuses for his poor effort.

kobe-bryant-injury-sports-medicine-doctor-houston-tx.png

To be fair, LeBron did average 34-8-9 on 53% shooting, Which is far better than any one of Kobe's Finals series.

Twitter is still mad

Just saw a tweet saying Kerr doesnt deserve the 3 titles with the Warriors but Mark Jackson does... lolwat?!

i think bron had already accepted the outcome of this series well before the end of game 4. when he was at the press conference making comparisons between cavs' starting five and the warriors starting five and essentially throwing his teammates under the bus it was pretty blatant that he was saying, "we aren't winning this thing."

i'm sure bruh had already made his peace with it. fact is, he won one chip for cleveland...cavs were playing with house money at this point.

The moment GSW beat Clev in the regular season of 2017 (after the Christmas game)....Bron knew it was a wrap. They clicked and they smoked him.

He has a choice if he’s goin to spend the last 2-3 years of him being elite chasing stats...or trying to compete for a chip.

Realistically....I don’t see any possible chips for him in the next 2 years. And that’s the amount of time he has left as a game changing top 3-5 player.

Poor, poor ****rry. The sad thing is that had they picked up someone that was just slightly better than Harrison Barnes instead of going overkill with Durant, ****rry would've had 2 Finals MVPs right now and everyone would be talking about how he's the best player in the world.

Instead he isn't even referred as the best player on his own team, which is a team that was built around him and his skill set. Now he's stuck giving lame, politically correct "I don't care about no Finals MVP, as long as we win" answers, where he's lying through his teeth.

You still hurt :rofl:

BC336704-7EF1-4C7E-AA74-E803118DFF7F.png
593430DF-A090-4E5E-9469-DD43B29803D1.jpeg
2717ED77-D660-42C4-8A4B-DBF893F5FE7A.gif

Twitter is still mad

Just saw a tweet saying Kerr doesnt deserve the 3 titles with the Warriors but Mark Jackson does... lolwat?!

He's kind of in that Phil Jackson mode right now where he's never going to get the respect he really deserves. It's an absolute shame that Phil Jackson has 11 titles as a coach and only one coach of the year award.

To most people, Kerr is just doing what he supposed to do giving his overwhelming amount of talent. To be honest and be a real black mark on his record if he didn't win a championship when he has for all NBA players in their prime.

Although it was what was best for the team, it didn't help that Mike Brown was 15-0 as the interim coach last year. It makes it appear as though you can trot anyone out there with the clipboard and the Warriors will win.

This finals series Steph gave a lot of effort on defense and actually took on the challenge.

he did, and effort is respected, but it's more about production. damn near every made Cle basket (outside of transition/early offense) was some derivation of attacking Steph. Whether that be scoring or assists b/c of the help needed. Dude is small. It kinda is what it is, lol

You're one of the few realistic ones.

Kobe fans are a weird bunch. To be honest with you there a lot of "Laker fans" who are Kobe fans first. There's a large contingent of Laker fans who don't want LeBron solely because they feel like he might infringe on Kobe's legacy. I'm dead serious.

Lebron played a hell of a finals and arguably deserved to be the FMVP.
But don't make excuses because of your injury.
Steph is banged up and I'm sure a bunch of dudes are hurt as well.
Just give the Warriors their props and leave it at that.
Lebron played phenomenal the 1st three game but I'm disappointed he gave up too early in an elimination game.

How are you Head and shoulders above a team when you go down 3-2 and are trailing in the 2nd half of G7?

Did you actually watch the series or are you just talking? :lol:

Yea...Rockets are right there.

They're chasing. Simple as that.

Poor, poor ****rry. The sad thing is that had they picked up someone that was just slightly better than Harrison Barnes instead of going overkill with Durant, ****rry would've had 2 Finals MVPs right now and everyone would be talking about how he's the best player in the world.

Instead he isn't even referred as the best player on his own team, which is a team that was built around him and his skill set. Now he's stuck giving lame, politically correct "I don't care about no Finals MVP, as long as we win" answers, where he's lying through his teeth.

Damn my dude still mad :lol:

Fact of the matter is, fmvp or no fmvp, this era of warriors’ basketball belongs to steph. Dude was the impetus of this dynasty and is still the engine of this team. This guy just won at the highest level of basketball for the third time and cemented his legacy as an all time great, you really think he’s trippin over FMVP?

Yea...Rockets are right there.

They're chasing. Simple as that.

this was the year and best shot. they built the team last couple seasons and had the right pieces. morey got the roster right and cap under control and caught a lucky break with iggy down. i dont see how they improve given who they need to re-sign. if cp really is seeking the max, he is going to handcuff the organization and put them in a tough spot with little flexibility. do they throw a bag at capela or try let him walk?

Twitter is still mad

Mark Jackson sucks.... A lot of the Warriors weren't happy with him as a head coach. He ran simple iso plays like the rest of the NBA. There's a reason why he hasn't found another Head Coaching job in the NBA ever since! Kerr on the other hand is the mad scientist that preaches ball movement and runs outstanding plays coming out of breaks!! He's also very selfless and that's clearly rubbed off on his team!! There's also a reason why so many teams wanted to hire Kerr after his GM role with the Suns even though he's never been a head coach in the League.

i think bron had already accepted the outcome of this series well before the end of game 4. when he was at the press conference making comparisons between cavs' starting five and the warriors starting five and essentially throwing his teammates under the bus it was pretty blatant that he was saying, "we aren't winning this thing."

i'm sure bruh had already made his peace with it. fact is, he won one chip for cleveland...cavs were playing with house money at this point.

Yup. This is why I like watching interviews. Bruh was going in on Jr :lol:. Going on and on and on about how the warriors have better players, didn't hear that from dirk in 11 tho. Both teams were talking like they knew it was over and it showed on the court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom