2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez put that **** in a spoiler.

In the latest edition of today's date in NBA playoff history: Reggie kills the Knicks with 8 points in 9 seconds.

lol even with a scroll wheel on the mouse **** took forever to get to bottom of page

hope sixers come out with some heart today

Y’all love bringing up 2011 and Kobe got swept by the same Mavs team

Kobe had 5 chips at that point and just came off b2b. Bron had yet to even get one. Circumstances were different. They both lost. Funny they tried to big up the Magic AND Celtics when the Cavs had the best record in the league both seasons, yet Bron lost and Bean took both of em out to win it all in the same season.

If the Cavs make the finals (which I think they will), is this team better than the '07 squad that got swept by the Spurs?

Does this Cavs team win a game against GSW or the Rockets?
They are definitely better than that team and yes I think they win games.

But stacked enough for lebron to say they would win more than 7 titles.

"Arguably the best trio to ever play the game" ~ Dwayne Wade
lol people change the narrative so much.

If it wasn't for the warriors LeBron would be going for a four peat right now . It's why if you pay attention all the LeBron Stans hate the warriors .they thought lebron should be the only dude that should stack the deck.

God bless the warriors.

So stacked that they’ve been favorites to win the title 2 times since then :lol:
I'm sorry, was James-Wade-Bosh not good enough for you? James-Irving-Love needed more help too?

Both those teams were heads and shoulders above the rest of their conference. If LeBron were really Jordan the Spurs never would have been favored over Miami anyways.

I honestly am puzzled at how anyone can say that GS messed up the league by ending competition & then in the same breath big up Lebron for getting to the Finals 7 straight years.... As if his team has TROUNCED every other team in the East talent wise yearly. This is the first time since he's assembled the heat that things have been near even & then magically enough the Celtics are down two All star performers.

Son has had himself, two all stars & several knockdown shooters every year since 2010.... while going up against the Core's of PG/Hibbert/Lance, Milsap/Horford/teague, Lowry/Derozan, D-Rose/Joakim Noah

The one team this entire run who may have had enough to beat them were the last year of that Celtics squad & KG,PP, Ray were 35,34,36 respectively. Dude has had an extreme talent gap on the entire east for years & now suddenly when it's hampering his ability to win... it's a problem.I die laughing that Lebron eagerness to create a super team is what deaded him from winning ever again

Then to have harden yell something at capela for 5 seconds :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Btw anyone know what harden was yelling at him? lol

"Seeing the young male's victory, the alpha shows his approval with a loud roar.

Knowing the young male will someday lead the pack, the alpha takes the opportunity to demonstrate to the youngling how to properly show dominance.

After observing, the young male tries a roar of his own. The satisfaction of victory washes over him and the pack senses he has come into his own.

Returning home with a fresh meal, the day is won. He will mate and die."

https://thesportspost.com/lebron-james-nba-finals-history/

One Of the Most unbiased Lebron articles ever written & one of the most descriptive to people who will just look at the box score & continue to say "he did what he could" I wish the Writer would update this with the past 3 appearances to add even more nuance
just like yesterday the homie dstaxx told me kawhi didn't outplay LeBron in 14 finals. More to the game then just numbers.

I'm sorry, was James-Wade-Bosh not good enough for you? James-Irving-Love needed more help too?

Both those teams were heads and shoulders above the rest of their conference. If LeBron were really Jordan the Spurs never would have been favored over Miami anyways.
As always you don’t know how to put your feelings aside and be objective :lol:
Carry on

As always you don’t know how to put your feelings aside and be objective :lol:
Carry on
Sorry man, just put them aside. The Miami Big 3 was just a buncha bums. Not a grouping of prime star talent that sent shockwaves through the league.

Also the Cavs of the last 3 seasons with Kyrie weren't significantly better than every team they faced in the East.

I apologize. Bron needs more help.

just like yesterday the homie dstaxx told me kawhi didn't outplay LeBron in 14 finals. More to the game then just numbers.

Brian Winhordst & Bill simmons are two of the biggest lebron stans out there & even they will say he easily got outplayed by Kawhi, that he was completely lost in that mavs finals, & that he's more than capable of completely just going through the motions in a game when things aren't going his way.

facts.... LeBron has had the best team in his conference for years. " LeBron owns the east "
When he gets to the finals " he doesn't have the better team" . Is it oochie Wally or one mic.

These are all the players he ran up against .

Lowry
DeRozan
Pg
Al horford
36 year old kg
And 33 year old pierce and Ray ray.

Is it really a surprise he is going to own all the playoff records. Gotta give LeBron and Kyrie credit for 16 , those warriors werent all that imo don't give a damn bout 73 wins . 16 warriors were evenly matched with the Cavs and the thunder. How were they all that "best team " ever status ?
They were a . 500 team in the conference finals and finals.
. that was a miracle but a win is a win. That was easily his most impressive finals team.

Last edited:
I said to win the title and you keep bringing up the East :lol:
What's your point exactly? That LeBron's team wasn't more talented than the Warriors, one of the best teams of all time?

Okay.... But they were more talented than everyone else. So I'm not sure what you think this proves. That he can bully through a mediocre East every year and then lose in the finals to better teams? Yes, I would agree.

That team was a good team. What is "Losing to Hedo Turkoglu and Dwight Howard supposed to imply?" Dwight was an MVP level talent at that point. Hedo should have been an All-Star. Magic were one of the first to the three point revolution. They would have won in 5 if the refs hadn't done everything possible to bend over backwards to get LeBron through that series.

They were also roided up. I don't blame Bron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom