2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All that text

CD125C92-9FA2-468E-88D5-490EEF7D8BF5.gif

Shame on me for actually trying to read it. I had to stop after this gem, though.

"Instead, LeBron is a mystery burrito. He’s enigma steak with Jordan cheese, choker rice, ABA Doc sour cream and questionable motivations guacamole"

2007 always bringing up the refs when it comes to LeBron.
He never posts about the refs being bad unless LeBron is playing :lol:

Shame on me for actually trying to read it. I had to stop after this gem, though.

"Instead, LeBron is a mystery burrito. He’s enigma steak with Jordan cheese, choker rice, ABA Doc sour cream and questionable motivations guacamole"

Usually when I read a description of something as "unbiased", I almost immediately assume it is going to be extremely biased.

The 16 Warriors weren’t all that?
This is why I autoskip your posts
don't care

How were they all that if they were evenly matched with okc and the cavs. Hell I thought okc was the better team and should've won. Gs lucked out imo. League def helped them not suspending Dray.
None of those teams were way better then another. 17 warriors team was all that and won less games during the season then that 16 warriors team. That 73 wins really didn't mean much.

Last edited:
Dude already had lebron as a top 5 player in 2014, called him the best player in the world, gave him credit for his individual performances he played great in.... but because he called him out for choking, or talked about the lapses he had in aggression.... he's biased against Lebron :lol::lol:

Dude's don't even look for anything objective if it ain't blindly tip hangin Lebron it's hate & propoganda. Hence why every series he loses it's everyone else's fault & every win in him carrying others.

It's a sad day when a man's who has been stalking Lebron since age 13 in Brian Windhorst is more objective about him then some dudes in this thread.

I like LeBron as a person but he's only the 2nd-5th greatest basketball player of all time.

I'm so sorry for that egregious, haterish insult I just threw his and your way folks. How will I ever recover from this consuming hatred.

Watching Capela play a pivotal roll on a title contender only makes Dwight Howard more frustrating. If he'dd just accept his role as a paint defender, garbage man, rim-runner-type, he could be a great piece to a really good team.

His issues is that he still thinks he's a superstar who needs plays ran for him and pouts when he doesn't get touches. He hasn't evolved. A Dwight Howard post-up where his teammates stand around for 20 seconds is an inefficient play and don't even mention his awful turnover rate.

It's just sad to see the dinosaurs of the 00s like Melo and Dwight fade away. This only makes Lebron's evolution only more amazing. He's adapted and refined his game to seamlessly to different eras

Blame Shaq :lol:

Imagine dedicating so much time to someone you don’t like
he has the Mayweather effect on people. He's polarizing. haters tune in to see him lose. They still buying that ppv even if they don't like him. Technically they spending money to see someone they don't like..

You could say plenty of things that sound silly.

Imagine someone spending so much time on message boards talking about and idolizin millionaires that play a game.

Last edited:
Speaking of the brief Orland Magic golden days, SVG is out in Detroit.

That's gonna be quite the rebuilding project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom