2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll rather see Vince Carter and tmac currently instead of dd and kl.

And honestly, this Cavs team isn't as bad as people make them out to be. Love is solid and a snake when it comes to getting calls, korver is a solid shooter, if jr is on then he's money, George Hill isn't going to mess up our do too much, so I'm really not that surprised they advanced.

I'll rather see Vince Carter and tmac currently instead of dd and kl.

And honestly, this Cavs team isn't as bad as people make them out to be. Love is solid and a snake when it comes to getting calls, korver is a solid shooter, if jr is on then he's money, George Hill isn't going to mess up our do too much, so I'm really not that surprised they advanced.
been saying this. this a good team. this outcome isnt shocking at all . as much as im a hater , i never called indy or the raptors beating the cavs. they just werent playing well during the indy series , people act like good teams cant go through stretches of having bad games. cavs are a top 3 team in the league.

Smh
D869DE34-916B-45A3-9A0E-E335B43F4902.jpeg

I never understood why Detroit gave Van Gundy all that power and money. Son has always been mad average.

Raptors went back and forth with a trash wizards team.

NO, they weren’t beating anyone else
Wiz def woulda put up a better fight too ...they always play Bron tough just to lose in a painful fashion ...they not scared of Bron like the raptors, just too dumb and undisciplined to close out any of those games

Raptors weren't beating anybody in the east EXCEPT the Wizards. And even then, that wasn't a guarantee.

When your two biggest stars are chronic underperformers in the playoffs and your 3rd option can't get his own shot, there's no way you're winning anything.

Raptors aren’t pathetic. They just aren’t good enough to win a championship or beat lebron. It is what it is.

idk if im pissed or amazed by the fact that a "#1" seed couldn't get at least one game against the cavs when a team with less talent and a handful of players playing together for the first time this season were able to take them a full 7.

Can't believe TNT panel just endorsed a man who openly sexually harasses women to become the new president of the pistons. That's low, even for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom