2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else having random videos in the background when scrolling on mobile?

Reactions: God
Glad we closed that out quick and now some much needed Rest. Glad to see K love find his offense back, Raptors gotta be banned for waisting everyone time every year, my family in Toronto has no words.

They don't have a choice. They're stuck with the core they have until Lowry and Ibaka's deals are up in 2 years.

If anything...they'll just have to continue to bear down and tweak pieces here and there and hope Lebron goes West.

These 4pm mountain start time games are terrible! First game was over by the time I got off work and got settled in at home:smh:

59 wins, Home court advantage, $120 million payroll, two perennial all stars, best bench in basketball.

Sweep.

This pathetic *** core needs to be broken up. Coach fired. Last 5 years have all ended in utter embarrassment. Game 7 loss at home to the nets, swept with Homecourt by the Wizards, 30 point elimination game loss to Cleveland, swept by Cleveland then swept by Cleveland again with Homecourt & no Kyrie.

Pitiful. I will never watch another Raptors game. Waste of time

Damn Lowry 32? Always thought he was young. Yea, you gotta blow that up.
Not to mention, Derozen is overrated and not progressing.

Why not? Lowry is 32 and already playing like he's washed. And Jonas isn't really a factor with teams playing small ball.

If you get a good package then do it but I wouldn't trade em for nothing.
Jonas isn't the problem. If anything he should've been playing more (18 points in 15 minutes). Idk why Casey sub'd him out in the 2nd.

Lowry played well despite the playoff Lowry jokes.
He was dirty during the comeback in game 3.
You can't count on him to carry you in playoffs but he's still better than most.

I hate Demar's game but let's be real, you can do a lot worse. DeKobe is a great professional on/off the court. Plus DDR always gets better every year. He came back this year with a 3 point shot. Hopefully he'll improve with that, increase his 3 volume and stop taking long 2s.

It's not a championship team but some teams rarely get to this level. Why would you blow it up just cause you can't reach the top.

Just keep drafting and developing, I trust their GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom