2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

57CFF771-0340-4375-AE8A-3CB300344859.jpeg

I'll rather see Vince Carter and tmac currently instead of dd and kl.

And honestly, this Cavs team isn't as bad as people make them out to be. Love is solid and a snake when it comes to getting calls, korver is a solid shooter, if jr is on then he's money, George Hill isn't going to mess up our do too much, so I'm really not that surprised they advanced.

sometime around mid-June, everything you just said about love, korver, JR, and hill will no longer exist. the narrative will be that cleveland is just lebron + a roster full of 24 hour fitness hoopers.

only three things in life are certain my g..death, taxes, and lebron needing more help.

Never thought that the Cavs of this season would sweep the top seeded Raptors in the playoffs.
I actually thought this series would last 6 games and i even could not tell whether it would be the cavs or the raptors to proceed.
I guess the cavs finally found their rhythm. Imagine they had this squad already since the preseason?

ironic that such a dumb statement would be made on a shoe forum that was essentially started because of jumpman

tinker rollin in his metaphorical grave

This.
Also, I only agree thar LeBron has a better basketball IQ than MJ. MJ still was the significantly better defender and still had more clutch moments and turning the tide over his whole career.
If LeBron had been playing his whole career like in his 2014 and 2018 season, then it might be a different story for comparison.

LeBron’s basketball IQ > Jordan’s.

Better player, better IQ, better shoes.

G. O. A. T.

You hit every mark but the shoes part ... lebron can take jordans goat title but not shoes.. if you want to talk shoes technology then you may have a point..

1. gsw
2.hou
3. healthy celtics
4. (at very least) any other team in the NBA with LeBron on their roster...only westbrook could screw that up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom