2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to figure out the math you guys do. If LeBron lost in the first round instead of the Finals those 5 times, he'd be better off because he'd be 3-0?

No but why are people giving credit for losing. No one gives a damn about second place.

Larry Nance and Rodney Hood need quality minutes against the Celtics. They will be pivotal against the Rockets in the finals

Hood is so stupid. Different series require different players, period. That's how all playoffs go. You ain't an all star starter for the team so take the minutes you get and make the most of them. TT could have easily been salty all Pacers series, but he just waited and when they finally called him he balled out and made a huge difference in winning down the stretch. Gotta seize your moment and not cry about it not being handed to you.

Reddick lives in Brooklyn though.

I made the drive from Brooklyn to Philly just a few weeks ago, it was two hours. He's made the playoffs every year of his career...he ain't finishing his career with the Knicks or Nets. Philly is the best option for him and his family.

I made the drive from Brooklyn to Philly just a few weeks ago, it was two hours. He's made the playoffs every year of his career...he ain't finishing his career with the Knicks or Nets.
I mean if you are gonna get roasted by the Celtics every year for the next 5 years why not live in NYC instead of bum *** Philly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom