2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
72B7E4CB-3B16-4E6E-8D78-B77301D38C4F.png

Free Smoke Free Smoke.

Yeah I know it’s the playoff thread. But this should be interesting.

#notmymvp

I'm not a LeBron fan by any means, but it's truly absurd to hate on dude. He's been the best player on and off the court in our generation and should be a model for everyone in the league. The Jordan comparisons are stupid because they didn't play in the same era, the game is different now (and by that, I don't mean soft) and Bron has adapted to be successful in today's game.

Has he not been clutch at times? Sure. Has he passed too much at times? Absolutely. But at the end of the day, after 15 seasons and 200+ playoff games at over 40 mpg he's STILL the best player in the damn league. At this point if you're hating on his legacy, you just don't like basketball.

Now is LeBron getting the Cavs a ring this year, hell no. But neither could anybody else in the league. Replace Bron with any other top player and the Pacers would've put them out in 6.

imma guess you missed yesterdays explanation, making you twice the fool. i was talking about the barbershop i was in that day, because they refused to put on the basketball games in favor of family feud and the news. You just had trouble reading I'm guessing. Take hoodrich laflare and storm2006 dumb ***es with you lol

Trade Russ for what though ? Not going to get equal value and not getting anybody that will fill the seats like him
Try to fleece Magic and Rob for some of those young guys + assets.

Let's be real though OKC as a franchise is fading into Bolivia. No one's ever gonna sign there. Did we really need two Utahs in the league?

It’s not F Bron because he clearly is the best player of his generation and thats not even debatable. The argument vs MJ is where I become confused. It’s like all of the total measureables like points, rebounds, assist etc are always shouted by the Bron fans and held over MJ, but whenever you bring out what I would think is the most important stat ie championships, you get a lot of goal post moving arguments to downplay being 6-0 in the finals versus 3-8. We all know Bron been to 8 finals etc, but on what planet is 3-8 better than 6-0 in anything except obviously for this argument? Like all jokes aside is the goal of these Top tier, franchise players to amass statistics or championships? If is solely stats then the total numbers show Bron has that as he still has a few years left, but if we are talking rings, then he still has to get more. Championships is a stat also and the greats are judged on how many they win.

Did Jordan only play six seasons? Or is it better that he lost in the first round repeatedly?

Try to fleece Magic and Rob for some of those young guys + assets.

Let's be real though OKC as a franchise is fading into Bolivia. No one's ever gonna sign there. Did we really need two Utahs in the league?
Lol send em back to Seattle lol

what type of ****?

trading westbrook isnt the answer, but shifting him to SG and putting a great PG next to him is. okc will never win with a ball dominant PG chasing triple doubles instead of wins

I dont think moving him to SG would fix anything at all. In fact that might even encourage him to shoot more, which clearly isn't the answer.

Russell has to want to change. Moving him to a different position, changing the roster, none of that is going to make him change his game. Maybe as his athleticism decreases it'll force him to slow down and will actually help his game.....thing is, it doesn't look like that's happening anytime soon.

I really should bring out the receipts of all the people on here that gave me **** earlier in the year when I said how important TJ McConnell was to the Sixers
You said he was so important that he'd be a Sixer his entire career, right? That's STILL a scorching take.

So we going to discredit Jordan's six championships to credit lebron with making the finals and losing?

Im trying to figure out the math you guys do. If LeBron lost in the first round instead of the Finals those 5 times, he'd be better off because he'd be 3-0?

Im trying to figure out the math you guys do. If LeBron lost in the first round instead of the Finals those 5 times, he'd be better off because he'd be 3-0?

I personally couldnt give two ****s less whether he lost in the finals or in the first, second, or third round. A loss is a loss. I'm just not going to give him a bunch of credit for plowing through ****** eastern conference teams then losing in the finals.

Do we give Jerry West credit for making the finals and getting washed?

People are acting like MJ average some garbage throughout his career and the only thing he can hang his hat on is finals wins. Thats simply not true.

Losing is Losing. some of y’all Lebronites off y’all rocker lol. Justifying loses haha how far are y’all going to go??? Stop it. 6-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom