2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC would probably be highly interested in him, so would the Lakers, but I don't think Redick or his family will want to leave Philly as long as they want him back.

He said on his podcast last year that his wife cried when he chose Philly over Brooklyn because they made a deal that this time it would be her choice. He commutes to brooklyn, so unless she is cool with that set up, I would think he goes to Brooklyn or the Knicks.

I’m genuinely asking but he needed to read an index card to say “happy new year Chinese NBA” or whatever?

And you mean to tell me a Duke graduate is dumb? I don’t know man. I can’t recall accidently using a word not in my regular vocabulary. Maybe he did
He said he doesn’t believe dinosaurs existed.
I give JJ the benefit of the doubt.

But his best friend is the known Trump supporter Spencer Hawes

I’m genuinely asking but he needed to read an index card to say “happy new year Chinese NBA” or whatever?

And you mean to tell me a Duke graduate is dumb? I don’t know man. I can’t recall accidently using a word not in my regular vocabulary. Maybe he did
i also think a duke grad ain’t dumb enough to say that in public, now if there’s other receipts to back up his foolishness...then my apologies

He said on his podcast last year that his wife cried when he chose Philly over Brooklyn because they made a deal that this time it would be her choice. He commutes to brooklyn, so unless she is cool with that set up, I would think he goes to Brooklyn or the Knicks.

Dude....it's literally a two hour drive and he's had the best year of his career. I'm pretty sure things have been okay at home.

To be fair... most people from NC aren’t fans of the local teams lol
5407B62C-A99D-4DD9-A188-81BC692FC2A3.jpeg

What type of people you hang around?

They obviously need to get rid of Kyrie.
Tbh, his injury history is spotty at best, going all the way back to Duke, even high school. This is already the 2nd finals run that he won’t be playing in.

You have to at least survey the market. I just don’t know who you’d get back to make it worth it. Kawhi on an expiring contract doesn’t make sense.

5407B62C-A99D-4DD9-A188-81BC692FC2A3.jpeg

What type of people you hang around?

North Carolina is a state full of transplants all over the place especially in Wilmington, Raleigh, Charlotte and Durham. There's a ton of Panthers fans here but I've yet to meet many diehard Hornets fans. Most people I know just go just cause they wanna see their favorite team/player or just to go to an NBA game in general.

yeah ill chaulk that up as a slip...that ish was live and dudes just get a camera placed in front of em and asked to say " blah blah"

but if theres other stuff in his past...then slander on

Well stars rarely ever get traded for equal value so 90% or greater chance if he gets traded, boston isnt getting equal value.

Keep in mind they're on the verge of the conference finals and he's given them nothing. Equal value is relative in that sense

I know a lot of panthers fans but I’ve yet to meet a legit Hornets fan lol
Plus you know we care about ncaa more than professional sports.
Yea you right it’s a regional thing we def college heavy here...people in Charlotte roll with the hornets more then we do ccb. It’s weird as hell actually.

Man we need a nba team here.

Last edited:
They were in the conference finals last year too. They traded up from IT2 and got Kyrie due to a unique circumstance. Who would they be able to trade up to get for Kyrie? All for Terry freaking Rozier? Nah.

They were in the conference finals last year too. They traded up from IT2 and got Kyrie due to a unique circumstance. Who would they be able to trade up to get for Kyrie? All for Terry freaking Rozier? Nah.
if anything, wouldnt you sell high on terry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom