2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if you are gonna get roasted by the Celtics every year for the next 5 years why not live in NYC instead of bum *** Philly

kawhi lebron.jpg

Scary Terry

He’s had serious road regressions in both series thus far. But he’s averaging Kyrie numbers at home. This matchup likely does a complete 180 in G5.

Embiid will have to resemble the guy from the regular season.

I made the drive from Brooklyn to Philly just a few weeks ago, it was two hours. He's made the playoffs every year of his career...he ain't finishing his career with the Knicks or Nets. Philly is the best option for him and his family.

Are you from NY?

Dont be a like Laker fan bro

Obviously getting both of them would be a pipedream, but at least one of them or Paul George will be a Sixer this summer.

He’s had serious road regressions in both series thus far. But he’s averaging Kyrie numbers at home. This matchup likely does a complete 180 in G5.

Embiid will have to resemble the guy from the regular season.

Did you watch the other games before last night though? Every time TJ was on Rozier this series he was doing the same thing. Brett Brown just finally made the decision to actually stick with it all last night.

when you have simliar sounding words and are told to read something off an index card live...most nba dudes are dummies and cant do reads right
idk, thats just me ...

I’m genuinely asking but he needed to read an index card to say “happy new year Chinese NBA” or whatever?

And you mean to tell me a Duke graduate is dumb? I don’t know man. I can’t recall accidently using a word not in my regular vocabulary. Maybe he did

Obviously getting both of them would be a pipedream, but at least one of them or Paul George will be a Sixer this summer.

Did you watch the other games before last night though? Every time TJ was on Rozier this series he was doing the same thing. Brett Brown just finally made the decision to actually stick with it all last night.
I did, and I saw TJ on the court only when Simmons was on the bench. So a few mins here and there, compared to the 40 mins he played last night.

Anything you do in 10-15 mins, especially defensively, is going to be harder to sustain over 40. That and again, Rozier struggles mightily on the road. His home/road splits are comically different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom