2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Tony Brothers tonight. No Scott Foster tonight.

So long, Sixers.
giphy.gif

Agreed, but some day people are going to look back at a team of KD, Harden, Westbrook, Ibaka, Green, and Jackson and wonder WTF.

Yup.. and unfortunately, not enough blame will go to Scotty brooks (see harden not even averaging over 30 mins per til Eric maynor got hurt.. and his overplaying Perkins)

Also, speaking of Perkins, the team not just using the amnesty on him

still give the edge to GS
curry still owns cp3

me thinks capela gonna be the ex factor here

They're about to expose capella.. I can see them playing him like how they would play Tristan Thompson.. have KD open on harden and klay on cp3 after that everyone else is just whatever on that rockets team

damn larkin out indefinitely.... dude was playing well in the backup roll.

lets see what brad has up his sleeve

Scary Terry lol if Embiid is masked off it could interesting lol but Cs don’t have a back up w Larkin out

Mitchell sliced them up? Then the same could be said about the Pels beating the dubs by about 20 :nerd:

Sliced up the Defense does not mean winning the game. C'mon man.

Mitchell got to where he wanted to go most times, he missed a bunch of shots and also lacked the team around him to finish once he created opportunities.

The Pels Defense was high level, Utah's was good too so not taking that away from the Rockets. But they're Defense has not been good at all.

Is the warriors the biggest? Other teams have lost in other sports being up 3-0. Also I would say Atlanta. Some might say Seahawks but whatever that was a comeback anyways.

He's starting tho, don't think it would be smart (pun intended) to have him running point lol

Is he actually starting? I thought he came off the bench in game 4?

Edit: NVM, just looked at the starting lineups for game 5 and they put him in.

Is the warriors the biggest? Other teams have lost in other sports being up 3-0. Also I would say Atlanta. Some might say Seahawks but whatever that was a comeback anyways.
it isnt that bad , look at how they lost(refs were heavily involved) . seahawks and falcons are way worse.yankees and soxs as well.

Sliced up the Defense does not mean winning the game. C'mon man.

Mitchell got to where he wanted to go most times, he missed a bunch of shots and also lacked the team around him to finish once he created opportunities.

The Pels Defense was high level, Utah's was good too so not taking that away from the Rockets. But they're Defense has not been good at all.

Anthony Davis got whatever he wanted game 3 and the Rockets have a better defense than both Pels and the Jazz. Rockets defense didn’t look that great and even still Utah’s only win was by 8 points and not double digits :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom