2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine having Kevin Durant on your team and not being able to win because of a Large Reptile. Then imagine Durant going to another team and immediately winning a championship while the Overgrown cold-blodded creature lost in the first round back to back years.

Then imagine you losing interest in the league and not posting in this thread anymore as a result.

Oof.

Imagine having played with KD, Harden, PG, Carmelo, Oladipo, Reggie Jackson, Adams, Kanter, Waiters, Ibaka, and Jeff Green in a 7 year span and not winning ****.

Talk about one of the great what if teams.

this whole time I thought you was a bucks fan

I thought he was a Mavs fan.

Reactions: HIM
Oladipo was traded

And it's actually pretty funny, i would have cool with Durant leaving for the clips.. cause then he's not joining a 73-9 team that was just in the finals and won the year before

Oh....so you’d only like it if KD signed with a worse team without the players he wanted to play with. And he should dedicate years of his life to doing that just to keep people like you satisfied.

Oh....so you’d only like it if KD signed with a worse team without the players he wanted to play with. And he should dedicate years of his life to doing that just to keep people like you satisfied.

Not sure if bucem or DCAllamerican right meow

Eager to see the spread for the WCF. Vegas bout to have some ****** betting with their feelings and putting it all on the warriors. Houston winning me money off the strength I’d have to take my winnings to the strip club.

Tough loss for my Jazz. I honestly never even thought the playoffs were a possibility this year. Someone needs to lock rudy in the gym and fire passes at him from 2 feet away so he can learn to catch in the post.

I can never cheer for that cock puncher, but he balled out that last quarter. Hope the W's and rockets series goes to 7 games.

Imagine having played with KD, Harden, PG, Carmelo, Oladipo, Reggie Jackson, Adams, Kanter, Waiters, Ibaka, and Jeff Green in a 7 year span and not winning ****.

Talk about one of the great what if teams.

To be fair..

All those guys weren't on the same "team".. 2, Scotty brooks deserves a significant amout of blame in that (as Washington fans now learned).. and 3, only Durant on that list has won a title (and he went to a team that was 73-9 the year before he got there and in the finals.. also beat his team when they were up 3-1)

To be fair..

All those guys weren't on the same "team".. 2, Scotty brooks deserves a significant amout of blame in that (as Washington fans now learned).. and 3, only Durant on that list has won a title (and he went to a team that was 73-9 the year before he got there and in the finals.. also beat his team when they were up 3-1)

Agreed, but some day people are going to look back at a team of KD, Harden, Westbrook, Ibaka, Green, and Jackson and wonder WTF.

If PJ Tucker is the Rockets answer to KD it's gonna be a long series for Hou

Also I wonder if Stepg is gonna be on CP3 Or not, Because if so they're gonna continue to try to use CP3 as A screener & have Harden take steph.... Which if i'm the Warriors i live with that rather then giving up easy Dunks to Capella

Last edited:

The only 2 teams it would have bothered me if he signed with: warriors or cavs

At that point, the clippers still had cp, Blake and deandre.. I don't know or rememer if they would have been able to create the cap space to sign Durant and keep the 3

He's a grown man, he's free to do what he wants

As am I

Last edited:
It’s gonna be hilarious when the Rockets are crowned champions for dusting the Warriors and then Bron and Co fold them in 6
I can see cavs in 4 tbh if CP3 didnt go ape **** and the jazz didnt have four players with handicap parking privileges the rockets would be still in the second round.

There is no answer for KD. I picked Houston when Steph was hurt but that’s not looking good

Steph Still don't seem to have his full arsenal back as far as mixing dudes up, with that said even him at his current stature is enough to get it done.. Harden & CP3 gotta ball out EVERY game if they wanna win & nothing during these playoffs have allowed me to believe that. Also I think they have Multiple good perimeter defenders for those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom