2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets had the best road record in the league this season and has won in Oracle this season, the first meet up actually. These are the same teams playing in the playoffs. This warriors team is also not as good as last season and definitely not as good as the season before last...

2018 warriors isnt as good or better then 2016 warriors. by your post you making it sound like 2016 was the best version of the warriors. why cause they won 73 games.
giphy (4).gif

The Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas opened the Warriors as -185 favorites to win the best-of-seven series against Houston. The Rockets opened at +155, meaning a $100 bet would win a net $155, if Houston prevails.

The series price grew to Golden State -190 in the first two hours after it had posted.

Houston is a 2-point favorite in Game 1 of the series, which is slated for Monday. If the line holds with the Rockets favored, it will be the seventh time this season Golden State has been an underdog. The Warriors lost five of six games as underdogs during the regular season.

They playing w/ yall :lol:

LOLOLOLOL

The Pelicans (a much better defense) shut down Lillard but Steph still got off, on one leg. Rockets defense ain’t better.

I tried told em pels defense better than Houston and curry still ate. They ain't heard me doh. Houston defense ain't that great. They focus more on trying to outscore a team than locking in with the straps. You not outscoring the warriors. Draymond defensive intensity bouta be legend mode. Bruh back in the bag since everybody wants to leave him open. Finally found rhythm.

Steph Still don't seem to have his full arsenal back as far as mixing dudes up, with that said even him at his current stature is enough to get it done.. Harden & CP3 gotta ball out EVERY game if they wanna win & nothing during these playoffs have allowed me to believe that. Also I think they have Multiple good perimeter defenders for those two.

Steph hasn't be able to mix up bigs in switches since his knee went south back in 2016. When Kevin Love was able to stay in front of him, thats when I knew he wasn't the same Steph.

Rockets had the best road record in the league this season and has won in Oracle this season, the first meet up actually. These are the same teams playing in the playoffs. This warriors team is also not as good as last season and definitely not as good as the season before last...

Game 1 Klay only had 8 points with 11 FGA. Mbah a Moute had 14 points and the Rockets took 29 free throws. The Warriors only took 15.
Game 3 the Rockets won by 1 point and had 17 more field goal attempts :lol:

You can throw stats and standing records all you want. The Rockets aren't better than the Warriors this year. Had 4 out of the 5 starts not been out during the tail end of the season, there would've been a battle for the #1 seed.

It's a 7-game series. The best team will win. Unless something dramatic like 2016 NBA Finals happens all over again.

I tried told em pels defense better than Houston and curry still ate. They ain't heard me doh. Houston defense ain't that great. They focus more on trying to outscore a team than locking in with the straps. You not outscoring the warriors. Draymond defensive intensity bouta be legend mode. Bruh back in the bag since everybody wants to leave him open. Finally found rhythm.

Draymond is going to guard up Harden at some point and do it the same way he did LeBron. It won't be pretty. Guys like Ariza, Green and Tucker are going to have to show up big time. Houston has the advantage with Capela though. Not sure how the Warriors will handle the PnR. Especially since they've been using their "death lineup" with Iggy and Durant playing together.

According to the NYTimes article, the best coach in the NBA didn't get a single vote for COTY

I’m sorry Charles Barkley Jr, but the Rockets have been a top defense all year, and only weren’t when Luc missed extended time in the lineup. The Pelicans defense has never been better than the Rockets this season, with or without Cousins. Last year is when they were trying to outscore teams. Y’all really have to be watching games instead of listening to ESPN and taking everyone’s word on twitter with a blue check mark

Steph hasn't be able to mix up bigs in switches since his knee went south back in 2016. When Kevin Love was able to stay in front of him, thats when I knew he wasn't the same Steph.

Game 1 Klay only had 8 points with 11 FGA. Mbah a Moute had 14 points and the Rockets took 29 free throws. The Warriors only took 15.
Game 3 the Rockets won by 1 point and had 17 more field goal attempts :lol:

You can throw stats and standing records all you want. The Rockets aren't better than the Warriors this year. Had 4 out of the 5 starts not been out during the tail end of the season, there would've been a battle for the #1 seed.

It's a 7-game series. The best team will win. Unless something dramatic like 2016 NBA Finals happens all over again.

Draymond is going to guard up Harden at some point and do it the same way he did LeBron. It won't be pretty. Guys like Ariza, Green and Tucker are going to have to show up big time. Houston has the advantage with Capela though. Not sure how the Warriors will handle the PnR. Especially since they've been using their "death lineup" with Iggy and Durant playing together.
You don't remember last playoff run? Curry destroyed every single switch the entire playoffs. Killed love. Killed Rudy. Killed Bron numerous times. Let the bodies hit the floor. Let the bodies hit the floooooooooor

I’m sorry Charles Barkley Jr, but the Rockets have been a top defense all year, and only weren’t when Luc missed extended time in the lineup. The Pelicans defense has never been better than the Rockets this season, with or without Cousins. Last year is when they were trying to outscore teams. Y’all really have to be watching games instead of listening to ESPN and taking everyone’s word on twitter with a blue check mark
You'll see what I mean.

Anthony Davis got whatever he wanted game 3 and the Rockets have a better defense than both Pels and the Jazz. Rockets defense didn’t look that great and even still Utah’s only win was by 8 points and not double digits :nerd:

Utah not a top offense bruh. And they were missing important pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom