2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a feeling the rockets are gonna make klay and steph look like trash this series

Klay possibly, don’t see it with Steph. Can see the warriors averaging 120 per this series. When dray is hooping like he has been these last few weeks, **** can ugly for opponents real fast.

I had no idea that the Cavs were 29th in the NBA in defensive rating. Absolutely unreal that they have gotten this far with that dog **** defense.

Houston or GS going to score like 140 a game on them.

Rubio isn't important??!?! Please answer so I know what type of bball iq you have and what I'm dealing with. May need to dead this convo early.

Ricky Rubio who averaged more than 11 points a game for the first time ever in his career and also played in his first playoff series ever due to riding the coat tails of a rookie, how important is he?

Ricky Rubio who averaged more than 11 points a game for the first time ever in his career and also played in his first playoff series ever due to riding the coat tails of a rookie, how important is he?

utah jazz undftd in playoff series with rubio. take that for data
pretty ricky slander will not be tolerated

Interesting that Steph is about to match LeBron's career Chips in less than half the time.

That's probably why he let him get one for Cleveland. Would have been said if he only got 2 hopping on in another star's city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom