2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he actually starting? I thought he came off the bench in game 4?

Edit: NVM, just looked at the starting lineups for game 5 and they put him in.

Smart has been starting all series. Jaylen’s been coming off the bench.

Is the warriors the biggest? Other teams have lost in other sports being up 3-0. Also I would say Atlanta. Some might say Seahawks but whatever that was a comeback anyways.

I'd say Atlanta or warriors.. I can't put baseball or hockey in there

Also, I'd throw in france losing that 4 x 100 free relay in '08.. they had the world record (in that event) holder diving in with a lead anchoring.. Bernard swimming up against the lane rope and allowing lezak to draft off him is the only way that happens

Anthony Davis got whatever he wanted game 3 and the Rockets have a better defense than both Pels and the Jazz. Rockets defense didn’t look that great and even still Utah’s only win was by 8 points and not double digits :nerd:

Yeah, lol Game 3.
Utah win was by 8......Utah lacks playmakers and scoring....That offense is nothing compared to what is coming.
But I got you, We will see, this is why they play the games.

Pretty simple for me if the Rockets don't take both games at home, this isn't going past 5.

Celtics send the Sixers fishing tonight. Hopefully Mona Lisa works on trying to actually shoot the ball in the offseason.

James Harden vs Tristan Thompson for a battle of Khloe’s heart. NBA, you’re welcome for the narrative

did they say what Donovan's injury was? Watching at the gym and they didnt have the volume on and hadn't read anything on it

Pretty simple for me if the Rockets don't take both games at home, this isn't going past 5.

Celtics send the Sixers fishing tonight. Hopefully Mona Lisa works on trying to actually shoot the ball in the offseason.

Why is this the case when the Rockets can and have won in Oracle...

Also, fully expecting pickle nose to **** on the floor tonight. Tinashe gonna be feeding me Cinnamon Toast Crunch tomorrow morning.

Warriors just too good. League needs to send kd somewhere else. To the people that argue that nothings wrong with it, why not just have all the all stars get on one team and go 82-0?

There's honor in the fact that your team had a chance to lose it but you overcame the odds. This team has zero chance of losing ever.

But Rockets in 4 they tell me...

It’s only a matter of time before we see a steady stream of “__________isn’t walkin thru that door”

Insert: vernon maxwell, yao, hakeem, kenny smith, clyde, etc...

Why is this the case when the Rockets can and have won in Oracle...

Also, fully expecting pickle nose to **** on the floor tonight. Tinashe gonna be feeding me Cinnamon Toast Crunch tomorrow morning.

GS hasn't lost a home playoff game in almost 2 seasons. You really think an opening night win means something?

GS hasn't lost a home playoff game in almost 2 seasons. You really think an opening night win means something?

Rockets had the best road record in the league this season and has won in Oracle this season, the first meet up actually. These are the same teams playing in the playoffs. This warriors team is also not as good as last season and definitely not as good as the season before last...

Serious question. If Lebron goes to the Western conference in the offseason, will we finally see a change to the Playoff format to seed it 1-16?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom