2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pels couldn’t contain KD. He did what he wanted. This will not be the case this series

There’s not a single soul on this earth that can “contain KD”

Not even close to the same thing but keep trolling you troll you

Steph curry is playing on a team right now that would be equivalent to all those players on one team today

I’ve seen Steph Curry lead a team to 67 wins, and a chip in a season where Klay Thompson played in his first all star game, and Draymond green was just a good role player who hadn’t been named an all star yet, with a 3rd year Harrison Barnes as their 3rd option..

Cut it out.

There’s not a single soul on this earth that can “contain KD”

I’ve seen Steph Curry lead a team to 67 wins, and a chip in a season where Klay Thompson played in his first all star game, and Draymond green was just a good role player who hadn’t been named an all star yet, with a 3rd year Harrison Barnes as their 3rd option..

Cut it out.
Is a team with Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson, Andre iguodaler, Draymond green, Shaun Livingston, David west not equal to a team with Bron, Kyrie, love and wade right now?

SPOILER ALERT ITS ACTUALLY ******* BETTER

I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY OF THE ******** ABOUT THIS TEAM ITS ******* CHEATING

4 ******* ALL STARS ON ONE TEAM AND NONE OF YALL GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT BUT GOD FORBID BRON JOINS MAYBE PHILLY OR HOUSTON IN THE OFFSEASON WATCH HOW THIE THREAD TURNS INTO BEDLAM

MAN **** EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD

WHERES METH

People try to say MJ played with so much more talent than Lebby yet unless I'm mistaken, MJ won all his chips with only one other all star on his team in that season. Kobe did the same. Bron has had no less than 2 in 2 of his 3 title years, so in reality he's had moar help than both of them.

Cp3 with 40, 10, and 7 and 0 turnovers last night.

Guess he was finally tired of those 2nd round jokes.

Reactions: HIM
Is a team with Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson, Andre iguodaler, Draymond green, Shaun Livingston, David west not equal to a team with Bron, Kyrie, love and wade right now?

SPOILER ALERT ITS ACTUALLY ****ING BETTER

MAN **** EVERYONE IN THIS THREA
I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY OF THE BULL**** ABOUT THIS TEAM ITS ****ING CHEATING

4 ****ING ALL STARS ON ONE TEAM AND NONE OF YALL GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT BUT GOD FORBID BRON JOINS MAYBE PHILLY OR HOUSTON IN THE OFFSEASON WATCH HOW THIE THREAD TURNS INTO BEDLAM
D

WHERES METH
" people are saying something i dont like or agree with wheres the teacher "

People try to say MJ played with so much more talent than Lebby yet unless I'm mistaken, MJ won all his chips with only one other all star on his team in that season. Kobe did the same. Bron has had no less than 2 each of his title years, so in reality he's had moar help than both of them.
When will yall realize that MJ nor Kobe nor good home went against a team like the warriors

The warriors would sweep the 96 bulls and the best Shaq and Kobe Lakers team

4 ****ING ALL STARS ON ONE TEAM AND NONE OF YALL GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT BUT GOD FORBID BRON JOINS MAYBE PHILLY OR HOUSTON IN THE OFFSEASON WATCH HOW THIE THREAD TURNS INTO BEDLAM

WHERES METH
tenor.gif

People try to say MJ played with so much more talent than Lebby yet unless I'm mistaken, MJ won all his chips with only one other all star on his team in that season. Kobe did the same. Bron has had no less than 2 each of his title years, so in reality he's had moar help than both of them.

Is Kobe better than lebron?

WHERES METH
@Vincent Van Goat

Still cant believe draymond averaged a triple double for a series along with 2.4 spg and 1.6 bpg

Unprecedented, never seen a player like him before. Wonder if he can do this on other teams.

I'm an NBA guru on this website. Pay homage.

Pay homage lol bruh let's ask who respects you here ? Il wait for your little pawns to come and help you defend yourself I doubt you get one ... you make no sense .. the Warriors were organically built from the draft and as a team you're always looking to get better so picking up Durant is a no brainer .. if it's cheating why did the nba commissioner allow it ? Oh dang maybe because it's the real world and it's NOT cheating haha so what you got to say about the Boston big 3 that basically started the teaming of all stars ?

It's. ****ing. Cheating. That's all I'm saying. Their rings were not earned.

1373672217_image.gif

Warriors will win again this summer in 5 games. It's just not fair damnit it's just not fair.

So when Bron stacked the deck in Miami, ws it fair then?

Still cant believe draymond averaged a triple double for a series along with 2.4 spg and 1.6 bpg

Unprecedented, never seen a player like him before. Wonder if he can do this on other teams.
There's a player just like him on Cleveland who's 3 times better than him

What did MJs playoff record look like before he had another top 50 all time player?

Not to mention they added Rodman, probably the best pound-for-pound rebounder ever.

And Steve Kerr, one of the most reliable spot-up dudes of his era.

Saying he did any of that "by himself" is part of this legend people keep trying to build about MJ.

He was great enough as it was, people trying to rewrite history like this are one of the reasons it's difficult to have a reasonable discussion.

Pay homage lol bruh let's ask who respects you here ? Il wait for your little pawns to come and help you defend yourself I doubt you get one ... you make no sense .. the Warriors were organically built from the draft and as a team you're always looking to get better so picking up Durant is a no brainer .. if it's cheating why did the nba commissioner allow it ? Oh dang maybe because it's the real world and it's NOT cheating haha so what you got to say about the Boston big 3 that basically started the teaming of all stars ?
Imagine taking any of this seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom