2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
people complaining about how talented teams are assembled.

giphy (5).gif

What did MJs playoff record look like before he had another top 50 all time player?

Not to mention they added Rodman, probably the best pound-for-pound rebounder ever.

And Steve Kerr, one of the most reliable spot-up dudes of his era.

Saying he did any of that "by himself" is part of this legend people keep trying to build about MJ.

He was great enough as it was, people trying to rewrite history like this are one of the reasons it's difficult to have a reasonable discussion.

Where did I say he "did it by himself"? I said he only needed one other all star to get it done. Which is a fact.

Where did I say he "did it by himself"? I said he only needed one other all star to get it done. Which is a fact.
Why is it so hard to understand that MJ and pippen stands no chance against the warriors or even the Miami heat

It's a different era

Just stop it already

Kobe stans might be worse than MJ stans. I can understand thinking MJ is better but Kobe better than LeBron is so delusional it's not even funny.

Nah , nothing is worst than MJ stans.. they stay defending him like he's a family member lol any negativity thrown to the jordan shoe line and mj himself they get so offended like they don't want anything to evolve other than jordan .. it's always fun and games till you bring out MJs name then you hear all the name calling and personal shots

I saw Kyrie Irving lead a team to 50 wins this year, shoot near 50/40/90 and prior to that hit a game winner in a game 7 of the finals....

Stop trying to diminish the mans teammates to big him up. It’s sick
Weird you bring up his shooting splits when they didnt have a good offense. They were a number one defensive team and were a better defensive team when he wasnt playing. Also he is sitting his *** on the bench while terry and tatum leading the celtics to the ECF.

stans in general are buns. nothing tops lebron stans tho. you make a bet with a lebron stan dont expect to get your money. glad i dont care for mj kobe or lebron. my man is steph.

the floor general and ball handler whose ball iq is decent isn't important ?

What does he do that Donovan can’t do better :nerd:

utah jazz undftd in playoff series with rubio. take that for data
pretty ricky slander will not be tolerated

Playoff R is fully respected in my book. The R is for “Role player shawty”

There’s not a single soul on this earth that can “contain KD”

20C795B0-E0E6-4560-8D37-4558515BF91C.jpeg

Kobe not the best player to put on a lakers jersey

As a huge Kobe fan....FACTS

Rockets had the best road record in the league this season and has won in Oracle this season, the first meet up actually. These are the same teams playing in the playoffs. This warriors team is also not as good as last season and definitely not as good as the season before last...

don't let 73 wins cloud your judgement. warriors obviously dominated in 2016 but no statistic, defensive team rating, and/or number of regular season wins is going to convince me that the addition of KD to this team doesn't automatically make this current warriors roster the best team its ever had. warriors might have been historically good in 2016 but they went 16-1 in the playoffs last year, including 4-1 in a finals versus a healthy cleveland team. i liked harrison barnes, but KD is exceptionally better than him in every facet of the game thinkable, individually and as a teammate.

add to that the fact that kerr is finding a role for Looney/McGee this year in the playoffs and this team is better defensively compared to last year when they depended on zaza for minutes.

"hamptons 5" line-up > death squad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom