2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that Charles Barkely is all of a sudden credible now.
His all time rankings are based heavily on rings, ironic for a dude that never won one.

Kobe being better cause other players said it is one of the worst arguments I’ve ever heard

But some blog boy living in his parent's basement that ain't seen cutty in his life is a better one? Who would be a better evaluator? Should I take medical advice or expertise from somebody who watches Grey's Anatomy daily or an actual doctor?

But some blog boy living in his parent's basement that ain't seen cutty in his life is a better one? Who would be a better evaluator? Should I take medical advice or expertise from somebody who watches Grey's Anatomy daily or an actual doctor?
Lmao

20C795B0-E0E6-4560-8D37-4558515BF91C.jpeg

“Nah”

C0FBFBCB-966F-4687-8C7A-255D9AA566C6.gif

Nobody is going to say Lebron is the goat when they idolized mj.

Must protect the best marketed athlete at all costs

Lets open this conversation to the next generation that doesn't care about MJ at all...they will all say Lebron is the goat.

Just like the mj truthers don't acknowledge the goats before him

If we go by this logic then your opinion about the subject is null and void too right

Discredit Chuck, fine. But you really going to do it to everybody I listed, you look foolish. But it's not surprising Bron has been getting prematurely elevated his entire career. Point of even posting the names was cause you declared the debate over like you're the authority on it when clearly that's not the case even now.

What does Kobe do better than Bron?

Everything supports Lebron being the better player. You’re arguing against concrete data.

Nobody is going to say Lebron is the goat when they idolized mj.

Must protect the best marketed athlete at all costs

Lets open this conversation to the next generation that doesn't care about MJ at all...they will all say Lebron is the goat.

Just like the mj truthers don't acknowledge the goats before him

which NBA player before MJ can match up to his accolades? Please enlighten us

:rofl:

thread needs more humor

but in all honesty, James Harden > Kobe

Id rather have an original adidas bball shoe vs a fake jordan shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom