2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son in a few years (God willing) will be wearing Lebrons and Yeezys not trash *** jordans

played out b

King ****
jordans played out . i agree with that. lebrons aint hot tho. i think ive liked one or two of them. my daughters asked me for lebrons and i spanked them, then got them the kyries.
never really cared for kobe kicks either. lot of those lows reminded me of soccer shoes.

:rofl:

thread needs more humor

but in all honesty, James Harden > Kobe

Id rather have an original adidas bball shoe vs a fake jordan shoe
FD36B041-7008-4755-AEFA-6A76D7869EE8.jpeg

jordans played out . i agree with that. lebrons aint hot tho. i think ive liked one or two of them. my daughters asked me for lebrons and i spanked them, then got them the kyries.

The kids made brons the #1 selling Nike shoe...again

Kith collab (iconic)
retroing of the azg's (legendary)

Y’all really discrediting Kareem? His accolades and achievements surpass everyone

You can make a very strong case for Kareem being #1 all time

If you want to go the technology route get basketball shoes with boost in them it's pretty life changing
i stick with the hardens. most comfy ball shoes ive played in , im flat footed so lot of shoes hurt me. like them recent kds , bought some and after trying to break them in around the house i couldnt handle em and took em back..

Jordan has 6 finals MVPs, kareem has 2
MJ is the all time leader in PPG for his career (regular season and playoffs)

anyone else?

Now you're moving the goal post to wherever you want it to be though. Is the Finals MVPs? Is it regular-season MVPs? All-Star Game MVPs? championships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom