2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's. ****ing. Cheating. That's all I'm saying. Their rings were not earned.

1373672217_image.gif

Warriors will win again this summer in 5 games. It's just not fair damnit it's just not fair.

Need a hug bro? Y’all still mad about something from two years ago lol.

When NBA fans and Bronsexuals bring up 2016, as penance, y’all will consistently be reminded of the present every June.

“Soul for a soul.”

I would say so if we didn't have Fultz and actually knew what he was made of.

If you have a commitment from LeBron and you have the ability to trade Fultz, Covington, #10 and #25 for Kawhi and can have Ben, Embiid, LeBron and Kawhi on your team for the next 4 years you do it. Kawhi is only 26 in the prime of his career too. And we’d still have Dario in this scenario.

If you have a commitment from LeBron and you have the ability to trade Fultz, Covington, #10 and #25 for Kawhi and can have Ben, Embiid, LeBron and Kawhi on your team for the next 4 years you do it. Kawhi is only 26 in the prime of his career too. And we’d still have Dario in this scenario.

I'd rather give Saric than Fultz if I'm getting LeBron & Kawhi

Top 5 for me

1 LBJ
2 Mj
3 Kareem
4 Bill Russell
5 Kobe

Btw anyone bet on philly to win tonight ? Got them at plus 2 for $100

Happy for Cp3. Always appreciated his game and professionalism. Hopefully they pull it out. I'm tired of these bay area clowns.

I'd rather give Saric than Fultz if I'm getting LeBron & Kawhi

They can have either of them, I just figure they would rather have the potential of building with last year’s #1 pick and this year’s #10 and #25. If they wanna keep a winning team right now though Dario would be great next to LMA.

Bronsexuals , lebronites, lebtards etc... it's always the mj heads that's extra salty haha

No salt lol, it’s actually very appropriate. No lie, some dude said he wish he was Gloria James and had Lebron.

That wasn’t even the craziest statement I’ve seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom